CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

8738880364_6655029134_c.jpg

8737761809_72f866e0f8_c.jpg

Ehem... the tanks still look like boobs. Only in this pic the nipples aren't pronounced.

Sorry if my observation offends your prudish sensibilities... Mr. scroll the frink thread with one hand while ??? with the other. :D

Yabbut isn't that what the frink thread is for? Indeed, it 'comes' in quite 'handy'. (I'm here all week.) Or in other words, who wouldn't want to give M a good ol' rim job every now and again. That's completely normal. As to where your sexualizing of anything and everything is dysfunctional. Sorry.

But seriously, that first pic is the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS). Every time I drive by, I giggle uncontrollably for the obvious reason. But it didn't occur to me until recently that there is yet another pair o' tits on that same stretch of road only a few miles down (yes, they're different structures). I just thought that this story needed to be told. It is of utmost importance.

Oh how can I forget you, girl
When there is always something there to remind me...

Yabbut isn't that what the frink thread is for? Indeed, it 'comes' in quite 'handy'. (I'm here all week.) Or in other words, who wouldn't want to give M a good ol' rim job every now and again. That's completely normal. As to where your sexualizing of anything and everything is dysfunctional. Sorry.

That's my name, don't wear it out! Nanny, nanny, boo boo...

But seriously, that first pic is the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station (SONGS). Every time I drive by, I giggle uncontrollably for the obvious reason. But it didn't occur to me until recently that there is yet another pair o' tits on that same stretch of road only a few miles down (yes, they're different structures). I just thought that this story needed to be told. It is of utmost importance.

Double yer pleasure! :p

And nuclear, no less!

Everyone in SoCal knows those are Sandie's titties. :D They even have light up pasties at night! The question is, where's her eggo? Geddit? San Diego?

ta dum CHA!

8741470931_a7e8766170_z.jpg

I saw the coolest thing today. I was sitting in a Taco Bell minding my own business eating my bean taco when these two kids start swing dancing to Johnny Rivers Mountain of Love. They were just learning but they didn;t give a shit, they were swingin' in the middle of a Taco Bell. :p I love that. I think they might've been home schooled. They sat down with their earthy mother and brother and sister who were reading books which is a strange thing to do in a Taco Bell. I wanted them to adopt me in a weird way. :D

8745120425_cae665ae07_z.jpg

I saw the coolest thing today. I was sitting in a Taco Bell minding my own business eating my bean taco when these two kids start swing dancing to Johnny Rivers Mountain of Love. They were just learning but they didn;t give a shit, they were swingin' in the middle of a Taco Bell. :p I love that. I think they might've been home schooled. They sat down with their earthy mother and brother and sister who were reading books which is a strange thing to do in a Taco Bell. I wanted them to adopt me in a weird way. :D

How is it that McDonald's is evil (your words) but Taco Hell is OK? Just wondering.

How is it that McDonald's is evil (your words) but Taco Hell is OK? Just wondering.

They're just as evil. I don't go there to eat, really. I go there to read evil. And it;s WAY easier for a vegetarian to eat at Taco Bell so I blend in while I'm reading evil. It's hard to explain. :p (And they don't put lard in their beans which I'm thankful for.)

Love locks... couples attach a lock to this sculpture to profess their love to one another. When the locks are shut tight, the couples’ commitment is sealed together forever.

8747148550_caf0efbb51_c.jpg

I'll bet you've munched many-a-bean in your adult life.

I usually work upstairs in the office at work creating shampoo labels in Adobe Illustrator etc...

I had an easy week this week though downstairs and was creating these for one of our customers Mars...

1zc9jq.jpg

I'll bet you've munched many-a-bean in your adult life.

Never munched a lady's bean.

I usually work upstairs in the office at work creating shampoo labels in Adobe Illustrator etc...

I had an easy week this week though downstairs and was creating these for one of our customers Mars...

1zc9jq.jpg

I bet you've specked many a package in yer lifetime. :p

I took a pic of this man and then I...

175.jpg

...took another pic of this man, with all of his friends!

174.jpg

The edges of the petals on this flower looked as though electricity was running through them. They were illuminated like those fiber optic lights. Photo doesn't capture the effect, unfortunately. But still pretty nonetheless.

8747365837_bc9bac9f40_o.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I took a pic of this man and then I...

View attachment 15562

...took another pic of this man, with all of his friends!

View attachment 15563

The cream colored guy's a cutie.

Back
Top Bottom