CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Beautiful blue skies.

aOab646.jpg

Thank you for the smile on my face. Did you get a chance to visit Pere Lachaise, of which is understatedly very overrated? Or, perhaps, venture to Bagneux, where the lost souls walk around wondering where the hell their corpses are? I hear the air at Bagneux inflicts an intense, odd, pressure on the living body. Whether this is real or not, who knows. Do you travel quite a bit?

Yes I do travel, mainly Europe though as its pretty much on my doorstep :)

You're one of those people who sexualize everything, aren't you? Because that's sooooo beneath me.

Fortunately, I took several pics that day. Let's try again, shall we?

kPSpK3T.jpg

Ehem... the tanks still look like boobs. Only in this pic the nipples aren't pronounced.

Sorry if my observation offends your prudish sensibilities... Mr. scroll the frink thread with one hand while ??? with the other. :D

Anybody remember Sega's Sonic the Hedgehog? I was so addicted to that game.

Last night I stumbled upon an app for the game for my Galaxy tablet. Here is a screenshot taken by the tablet's camera...

8734470469_503a6b41f4_c.jpg

Wing gardium Leviosa! Reveal yourself!!!

Dear GA

Hi. (I'm not the other anonymous on this thread, the one you're talking to.)
Looks like you got yourself what is commonly known as: a troll (common creche variety).
I HIGHLY doubt it's anyone interesting or interested, otherwise they'd pm you or something.

Only saying this because I think you're a nice girl and I've seen you get enough hassle from morons on here, need to speak out.
You don't need a weirdo who'll play with you.So please dear, don't feed that troll, or it'll just grow bigger. :)

Good luck.

(I'm sure you can tell a faker from a sincere well-wisher. ;-) )

Great picture!

- - - Updated - - -

Dear GA

Hi. (I'm not the other anonymous on this thread, the one you're talking to.)
Looks like you got yourself what is commonly known as: a troll (common creche variety).
I HIGHLY doubt it's anyone interesting or interested, otherwise they'd pm you or something.

Only saying this because I think you're a nice girl and I've seen you get enough hassle from morons on here, need to speak out.
You don't need a weirdo who'll play with you.So please dear, don't feed that troll, or it'll just grow bigger. :)

Good luck.

(I'm sure you can tell faker from a sincere well-wisher. ;-) )

I second this.

If I had a dollar for every love affair I've had in my brain with a troll...:sweet: It beats dealing with real people. It's fun to entertain the idea of a secret admirer, but yeah this guy's totally trolling you. :p

Over 100 outside, a sleepy 70 degrees in Casa Geezer. Thank God for freon (when it isn't destroying our ozone.)

8736378685_6c25d8ee9b_z.jpg

Oh my! Is that real? Call me shallow, but I would rather be dead than be obese.

It could be photoshopped. The lace looks digitally stretched on the right. And the lace part on her thong is too big, the little looped part. But there are people that big, I'm pretty sure they can't sit like that for very long though. :squiffy:

It could be photoshopped. The lace looks digitally stretched on the right. And the lace part on her thong is too big, the little looped part. But there are people that big, I'm pretty sure they can't sit like that for very long though. :squiffy:

And her face seems too thin in comparison to her behind.

Back
Top Bottom