CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

August is gladiolus time. My dad used to grow them for my mother since they were her favourite flowers. Every August I by a bunch to remind me of her. Miss you mama.

Beautiful! A loved one of mine loved red gladiolus, too. You made me remember him

Young, local band playing free concert last Friday night. They sounded impressively good for someone their age. And no, that was not the only spectator on the left. Most people were sitting on the grass.

b4eydy.jpg

My new Betta Fish. I think he's quite beautiful.

qyw9dk.jpg

I went home over the weekend. The weather was great. I sat and watched the waves roll and just thought about life for a while. I really miss it there. I want to go back permanently, and I just may.

qyw9dk.jpg

I went home over the weekend. The weather was great. I sat and watched the waves roll and just thought about life for a while. I really miss it there. I want to go back permanently, and I just may.

Beautiful. Where is this?

Yesterday, driving back from soccer practice, I passed this sea of pumpkins. I had to stop by and take a picture.

My daughter and I just got done working out in the home gym. It makes me smile knowing that she wants to hang with me as we do these things together.

Now relaxing and feeding the body.
Kale, spinach, carrots, mini bell peppers, peaches, whey protein.

atw4y8.jpg

qrgmea.jpg

Omg, I'm still trying to recover.

1z14w43.jpg

My kids are in Rome now after 17 days trekking through Europe.

ruy4ua.jpg[IMG]

where is this?
also, did you know a totem pole costs $1000 a foot? just a fun fact. i always like to say "why?! i could do that" because i bet i could.
The last photo should give a clue... White Rock. The beach was crawling with millions of baby crabs.

Doing some research on potential trips and I'm drawn to the old wagon trail migration routes. This one has some potential. Haven't been in this area in a few years.

mkdhy8.jpg[IMG]

is that all you do is go on trips?

It looks it, either together as family or separate, but the real strange thing is that they all wear these strange blue masks wherever they go, I mean... what's that all about ? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom