CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

distance i walked yesterday... And pretty much every day.

8664622359_67a76659dd_c.jpg

f.i.t.

8666705528_610ced1c49_z.jpg

That is so gaudy. Where was that taken?

Win Supply. It's a supplier for interior stuff. I went there for a bathroom ventilation fan and found a 6 foot chandelier instead. :p

That doesn't look like your style. Though... maybe you were drawn to the crystals.

It's just not something you see everyday. It was between that and the tailend of a '39 Chevy Master Deluxe all titsed out at a rodder club gathering in the parking lot of Home Depot. For some reason I thought the chandelier would be more interesting. :D

It's just not something you see everyday. It was between that and the tailend of a '39 Chevy Master Deluxe all titsed out at a rodder club gathering in the parking lot of Home Depot. For some reason I thought the chandelier would be more interesting. :D

That's funny, because yesterday, I was trying to catch up to a truck that had a hot air balloon basket in it. I see the balloons themselves in flight all the time. But I have never seen the equipment in transport on the way to or from a takeoff or landing site,. It was a cool image. But the guy was speeding much beyond on my ticket fine limit.

Wednesday evening

eprepf.jpg

View attachment 15401

Friday evening where I live

It's like you guys live in Narnia. *jealous*

Everytime I watch Doc Martin and see the people milling about in Cornwall I wonder if the solo posters are cozy up in their cottages listening to the Smiths while Louisa is trying to romance the impossible. Then I'll see pics of chavs hanging out in their Northface hoodies in front of Tesco and realize you guys aren't that different from us.

Back
Top Bottom