CELL Phone Uploads DAILY

Love Earl Grey!

Me too and Lady Grey.
Morrissey drank Ceylon, never tried it before but just had some and it's nice :) very light and not too bitter.

Something tells me that was designed by a male architect. Hehe.

Are you implying something? :blushing:
Indeed it was "The Flatiron Building was designed by Chicago's Daniel Burnham as a vertical Renaissance palazzo with Beaux-Arts styling."

How come?

A gross majority of people I know personally and dislike share a common yearning to "like, live in an urban setting, and just, y'know, surround yourself with the daily symphony of human toil, maaan. It's just like, so meaningful when you discover how meaningless you actually are, in the grand scheme of things."

Damned hippies.

A gross majority of people I know personally and dislike share a common yearning to "like, live in an urban setting, and just, y'know, surround yourself with the daily symphony of human toil, maaan. It's just like, so meaningful when you discover how meaningless you actually are, in the grand scheme of things."

Damned hippies.

We have hippies here too. They want "to be one with nature and people and feel the interconnectedness of it all and lose their sense of self. Om." The other day I overheard a convo between two middle-aged ladies. The first woman was trying to convince the second one (who was rolling in the bucks) that this gawd-awful, cheap motel decor looking, pastel drawing of her spirit along with a tacky coyote was worth the $200.00 she paid to have it commissioned. I also heard the word goddess uttered several times. The country has its freaks as well.

8659579416_3ece99d30d_z.jpg

Got these at a great price. I'll probably make a big batch of salsa with them. Or maybe marinara sauce.

8660776294_735464d04e_c.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to ask if you were near the coast since it mentions you are south.... A sea girl, how nice. xx

Yes I am from the coast. I love living so near to the sea, its very relaxing.
Whenever I hear seagulls, it reminds me of home :)
who is this posting under anon anyway? :p

Secret Admirer? :blushing: Love the cloud you caught in your pic.

I live an a little less than an hour from the beach and I'm just so very glad the spring breakers are now g one so I can go and relax.

Back
Top Bottom