Celebs/people you would give a good seeing to ;)

Jaime-Lannister-jaime-lannister-23108714-568-720.png

Jamie Lannister.

aidan_quinn_01.jpg

Aidan Quinn

lrg_1112200840813.jpg

Mr. Jeremy Northam.

And Morrissey in this video, at his best and sexiest!
I would be all over him and alain during these years ;-)

But you were what...6 months old?

Morrissey may be gay but he's no pedophile.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_mjm7t4MY4w1qbngkko1_500.jpg

Betty Page.

tumblr_mil9xfl52Y1s2r2lho1_500.jpg

Dita.

tumblr_mjutcd8p161qc9wz8o1_500.jpg

Riae.

tumblr_mkr7frq4211qm954lo1_500.jpg

sharon tate.

Yvonne_Craig_Star_Trek.jpg

Yvonne Craig - Marta

tumblr_m6y7ntKSg01qlll6ko1_500.jpg

romola garai as bel rowley.

tumblr_mks6z9FHqu1rfaqfjo2_250.gif

Christina Hendricks as joan holloway.

I think this thread is about celebrities you'd like to have carnal relations with, so I'm going to go off topic a bit and say all my selections are just people I would love to meet because I respect their work and/or think that they are awesome.

Steve Buscemi

humanity.gif

Michael Shannon

tumblr_mkte3rHXwI1qh1g19o1_500.gif

tumblr_mjzbf16YMB1qd1ubro3_500.gif

Philip Seymour Hoffman

tumblr_mib0bvJThq1r5r8duo1_500.gif

Beat Takeshi

tumblr_lv1npuGwbH1qedb29o1_500.gif

Kyle Maclachlan

1335849671580632_animate.gif

tumblr_mkstw9fSQE1s5t8meo1_500.gif

Do you have to be so obvious?

Dude, I'll go out on a limb and assume I rubbed you the wrong way with the Dale stuff, because your last few posts in my direction have been on the snide side.

I like you, but if you're gonna make c***ish comments to me, all I can say is that Sharon Tate was slaughtered, pregnant, by a bunch of psychos, in what was easily one of the most mindf***ingly horrific murder scenarios of the 20th century. And she will always, ALWAYS have that as numero uno on her cultural relevance resume.

So when some numb tart makes an inane thread like "who would you like to f***" because she's trying to be cheeky, and you respond with Sharon Tate, sorry, but I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to make a joke, obvious or not.

And even if it's obvious to you, because you're a sharp guy with a great knowledge of pop culture, you're an anomaly here...I assure you that most of the numbskulls on this site don't even know who she was, much less how she died.

If that's too obvious for you, then I'm real sorry, and I'll try to make sure my future posts are cryptic as f***. For you. Because God knows I aim to please.

And yes, I'm excited about Mad Men.

Dude, I'll go out on a limb and assume I rubbed you the wrong way with the Dale stuff, because your last few posts in my direction have been on the snide side.

I like you, but if you're gonna make c***ish comments to me, all I can say is that Sharon Tate was slaughtered, pregnant, by a bunch of psychos, in what was easily one of the most mindf***ingly horrific murder scenarios of the 20th century. And she will always, ALWAYS have that as numero uno on her cultural relevance resume.

So when some numb tart makes an inane thread like "who would you like to f***" because she's trying to be cheeky, and you respond with Sharon Tate, sorry, but I'm not gonna pass up the opportunity to make a joke, obvious or not.

And even if it's obvious to you, because you're a sharp guy with a great knowledge of pop culture, you're an anomaly here...I assure you that most of the numbskulls on this site don't even know who she was, much less how she died.

If that's too obvious for you, then I'm real sorry, and I'll try to make sure my future posts are cryptic as f***. For you. Because God knows I aim to please.

And yes, I'm excited about Mad Men.

I really don't know what you are talking about with the 'Dale stuff' & I am not really taking it seriously (or remotely interested) enough for it to be an on going post confrontation with you on here or any where on this site.

So moving on.....

tumblr_mkvdz9Zuyw1s8s1lwo1_500.gif

& more Megan.

tumblr_mkv95gSD8I1qa1fpso1_500.gif

Well I don't know it seems like there have been three or four recent posts of yours, like the Daniel Plainview one, where you seem to be implying a disgust for what you perceive to be callousness here. Maybe I'm imagining it; if so then fine, no worries.

Megan is hot.

tumblr_m2y3c753Hv1qaoie1.gif

moving on.....

tumblr_mkv7nfZ9oU1rhe4i6o1_500.jpg

Betty Draper....but not Betty Francis.

Back
Top Bottom