Celebrity big brother 2010

I like stephen Baldwin. He has sufficient lunatic tendancies to entertain.

Ahaha, Alex Reid and others will be wearing

borat-mankini-very-nice.jpg

:rofl:

*edit*
Booooooo, Vinnie Jones didn't have to wear it. :(

Last edited:
Davina promised top class celebrities would be fighting to get on the show this year with it being the last......it's full of people famous for shagging celebrities.

I wasn't going to watch it until I heard about that guy saying he wanked 25 times in one day. If he wants to issue a challenge to me, there are better ways to do it than on national TV.

I'm blogging it *points at sig*

Liking:
Heidi
Kat
Alex
Stephanie
Sisqo

Disliking:
Stephen
Vinnie
Nicola

Could take or leave
Basshunter
Dane
Sov

I heard Vinnie on the (v.limited) live feed earlier telling a story about how he accidentally told a 'gay joke' in front of Ian McGandalf. Then he went 'I get my hair cut by gays though, very nice people.' You can tell a lot by that sort of disclaimer.

I like Alex Reid as well - it was the lols when the tree told him to 'kick the shit' out of the snowman. Vinnie Jones is a dickhead. I had high hopes for this year when I saw the line up but it all feels a bit nothingy at the moment. They all get on too well and no one can be bothered to utilise their spine -which is a shame. Also, why are there no openly gay/bi people in it this year??? It doesn't seem right. Such a shame Boy George isn't in the house.:(

I like Alex Reid as well - it was the lols when the tree told him to 'kick the shit' out of the snowman. Vinnie Jones is a dickhead. I had high hopes for this year when I saw the line up but it all feels a bit nothingy at the moment. They all get on too well and no one can be bothered to utilise their spine -which is a shame. Also, why are there no openly gay/bi people in it this year??? It doesn't seem right. Such a shame Boy George isn't in the house.:(

Sov is gay and Sisqo is bi, by all accounts.

finding it quite boring, and wtf is ivana trump doing in there????:crazy: she cant need the cash!!?? xx

Back
Top Bottom