Celebrate Morrissey's birthday weekend in downtown El Paso Friday, May 19 at The Perch

DJ Rene Romo hosts his 5th annual Morrissey birthday fiesta at The Perch above Tricky Falls, in downtown El Paso, Texas, this Friday, May 19. Join us for a night of Morrissey/Smiths classics, deep cuts, covers, videos, plus Britpop, Motown, Rockabilly, and more. "See all (your) old friends and put (your arms) around them." Attention all "Handsome Devils" and "Pretty Girls" in our "(river)side town" of El Paso, nearby Las Cruces, New Mexico, and of course or neighbors across the Rio Grande (before Trump builds his ugly wall) in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico: prepare to celebrate Moz's 58th and dance your legs down to the knees. No cover, 21+, 9 p.m.-2 a.m. As always, you are encouraged to wear your favorite Morrissey/Smiths shirt.

40062_IMG_0909.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo of Moz on the poster is funny.
The expression on his face. :D
It is spontaneous, I believe but,
He has a lot of all different expressions at his disposal and that is a very powerful requirement to have as,........ an actor, although he doesn't want to be one cause he thinks he can't act. Well to be someone else, or act like one believeably. But when it is him?
Let's just say he uses them as he feels and sees fit, when he is that stagepersonage or on any occasion he wants too.
Is that acting, no no no!

IMG_5306.JPG
[

QUOTE="Quando quando quando, post: 1987004081, member: 27156"]Thanks for letting us know.
But I do.
Can I say, I don't give a f***?
Yes I can. So there.
So now you can repeat with your funny gif.
And then I will repeat my reply.
We should be able to automate the process creating more traffic for this site. :)[/QUOTE]

View attachment 41578 [

QUOTE="Quando quando quando, post: 1987004081, member: 27156"]Thanks for letting us know.
But I do.
Can I say, I don't give a f***?
Yes I can. So there.
So now you can repeat with your funny gif.
And then I will repeat my reply.
We should be able to automate the process creating more traffic for this site. :)
[/QUOTE]

But, not bored enough to reply!
And making those funny gifs!
You are not yet in the state of boredom as not even opening your mouth saying whatever!
Of course I am challenging you to reply with a funny gif.
You are great at that! :D

Last edited:
IMG_5318.JPG

You are not yet in the state of boredom as not even opening your mouth saying whatever!
You are great at that! :D[/QUOTE]

View attachment 41579

You are great at that! :D
[/QUOTE]

Great!
You apparently are better at that then me.
Making the gifs AND f***ing the world.
I wish I could do both, maybe not at the same time. :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom