Celebrate drummers

Oh you want Hanson thru the years? Why didn't you say so...?!!! ;)

But we can never forget the whacky young brothers from Tulsa that the world fell in love with in the spring of 97. Those were the days *sigh*...

Er, we CAN forget those whacky young brothers. In fact, we had....:p

Can't post pics.

But i'd say definitely Mike Joyce, Sean Moore (Manic Street Preachers), Phil the Bald guy from Radiohead and Matt Walker who's been Morrissey's best drummer so far.

Recording Ringleader. Pics from Comtesse's site (The Motor Cycle Au Pair Boy)

Wow, do these pics tick my boxes :D trouble, let me know if you ever tire of your avatar ;)

Moz_on_Drums.jpg

mozdrums.jpg

*bump*

Sam Maloney formerly of Hole, now with Peaches :guitar:

220px-Samantha_Maloney.jpg

Adam Carson of AFI...

220px-Adamcarson.jpg

Kevin Malone of Scrantonicity ;)

scrantonicity.png

Warren Oakes of Against Me!...

87a475db7f0000013844fd6bc78ab343.jpg

Kenvin Malone of Scrantonicity ;)

scrantonicity.png

[/IMG]

Kevin actually left Scrantonicity and recently formed Scrantonicity II..Hilarious..

Pulled out the first Velvet Underground record recently..Moe Tucker had one of the most unique approches to drums in rock music as anyone I can remember..kudos to her!

vu00002K.jpg

^^
Sadly I don't know much Velvet Underground but I'll be sure to check them out now. This lady sounds quite interesting AND she's from Long Island. What what?? haha

ok how about...

Nathan Followill of Kings of Leon:

kingsofleon06.jpg

Michael McDermott of The Bouncing Souls:
230181486_bdc93232c3.jpg

Shannon Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars:
1225924004_1254133717_e6d1c1076b5c2c1294f1da513dec03ace7270b89.jpg

Skinner...You, Nugz and Bogdana should form a band..that would totally rock :guitar:

well Nugz does play piano and Bogdana is playing guitar now. If only I had a drum kit. I have a bass and do know how to use it a bit. hmmmm.

Tags
hey ringo not spencer
Back
Top Bottom