Writer's Direct Dial
(***) ***-****
May 1, 2003
VIA EMAIL ([email protected])
David Tseng
Santa Monica, California 90404
RE: www.morrissey-solo.com
Dear Mr. Tseng:
This firm represents "freeyourself". Our client has become aware that you run a website located at www.morrissey-solo.com which currently displays a thread of user postings regarding our client's alleged activities on the discussion forum on your site, that contains numerous falsehoods, unfounded rumors and outright lies.
As our client was attending an event, held in his honor, at the "Star & Garter" last nite, he is clearly innocent of the charges levelled against him by the tedious bore known as "Bertie", and therefore we put it to you that her postings and the content contained therein are defamatory, libelous and actionable.
Might we also suggest that, as she appears to genuinely believe that our client is responsible for every negative post on your site, it may be a good idea if you told her to get a life and stop being such a paranoid loser.
Your accommodation of and specific allowance for the continued transmission of such material is not only in violation of Federal, State and local regulations, but a violation and infringement of our client's rights, and may subject you to criminal as well as civil liability.
In light of the foregoing, we demand that you immediately remove the posting thread that contains all such defamatory content. We further demand that you immediately provide us with written assurance that you will comply with this request and will continue to monitor and remove any and all additional postings or content that contains similar or other defamatory statements. Should you fail to comply with the foregoing by 11:00 PM today (May 21, 2005), be advised that our client is prepared to hold you personally liable for such actions and will seek to have your entire website completely shut down.
We have not set forth each and every claim our client may have, and we expressly reserve on his behalf all rights, privileges and remedies with respect to these matters. We emphasize that our client views this as a matter of the utmost gravity and is prepared to take all steps necessary and appropriate to protect his reputation. Failure to remove such content will be deemed a willful infringement of our client's rights and will leave our client no other choice but to enforce his rights through litigation. Given the seriousness of this matter, we look forward to your prompt response and cooperation.
Sincerely,
TESSER & RUTTENBERG
By: /s/ Jason J. Liberman
Jason J. Liberman
JJL/ws
Cc: freeyourself

Oh my God! You are even more ill than I thought. People are beginning to think that you...

... have an unhealthy obsession with me, Paul. Who accused you of stealing my name and posting with it yesterday? Not I. You just did now, by posting this. You are a sad one. It becomes more clear to all each day. God you will do anything for attention. Even make yourself look like a complete fool. Have you no self respect at all?! I feel sorry for you.

You have trolled me since the day I started posting here. First as realitybites and now as Bertie. The reason is not because I am dull or odd. It is because you are drawn to me like the eyes are to a flame. You have followed my journal from day one and followed me around this forum. If you weren't gay, I would be convinced that there is a sexual attraction involved. Most obsessions do contain a sexual element. Who knows maybe you are not gay but rather bi. Very interesting! Freeyourself is a closeted bisexual? Wow! Who would have thought?! Too bad for you, I like my men to be clean cut, not balding, taller, and much thinner. Oh and sane helps as well.

Re: Another deranged post from the site's resident hysteric.

Here are several posts made by YOU last night that accuse me, yet again, of using pseudonyms based around your screen name to "troll" you.
How was that possible when I was at the S&G?
I believe an apology is in order. Perhaps 'Let's Go Devils', who you appear to have infected with your paranoid delusions, should also apologise.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=265913

> You have trolled me since the day I started posting here. First as
> realitybites and now as Bertie. The reason is not because I am dull or
> odd.

Yes. It is. And Yes, you are.

>Too bad for you, I like my men to
> be clean cut, not balding, taller, and much thinner.

Was your dead brother all of those?
Would you like to meet someone who resembles him so that you could recreate the incestuous relationship you two freaks enjoyed?
Is that why the brat spawned from your Godless union is a slack-jawed retard?

You'd be surprised by the transformation I have undergone this year.
You know nothing of my weight or height and very little about my appearance in general.
I'm way out of your league, regardless of my sexuality.
btw I have a fabulous head of hair thank you, i'd shaved it in my pics, not lost it.

Re: Another deranged post from the site's resident hysteric.

> Here are several posts made by YOU last night that accuse me, yet again,
> of using pseudonyms based around your screen name to "troll"
> you.
> How was that possible when I was at the S&G?
> I believe an apology is in order. Perhaps 'Let's Go Devils', who you
> appear to have infected with your paranoid delusions, should also
> apologise.

I was about to but then I received an email confirming who you are.

fao Let's Go Devils

> I was about to but then I received an email confirming who you are.

The only one who can confirm who I am is me, which I will do if you mail me at [email protected]
It appears there are several people, besides me, who don't like bertie/realitybites and believe she is a lying fake.

Grow the f*** up dickwad. People like you piss the PIMP off. What are you, 8? Get real assface. I can call you anything i want and you cant do a damn thing about it, hows that?? You gotta be f***in kidding me?? are you for real? why you f***in with the PIMP of california like this??? David's good people man, leave him the f***ity f*** alone. Didn't you realize that if this is for real, you've just ruined any chances of you ever being allowed to post here again?? Only a complete imbecil such as yourself would stopp to something so childish and f***ing stupid. That just shows you the mentality and mental capacity you possess. Shouldn't you be posting on : romperroom.com????

In other words asswipe, nice job!!!!! I have even less respect for you now, then i did before, which was none to begin with.

Read "Go Raiders" post you f***ing dickhead.

> Grow the f*** up dickwad. People like you piss the PIMP off. What are you,
> 8?

It's not me pretending to be a jive talking pimp you sorry looking f***wit. Put your copy of "How to be a complete turd : for Dummies" down and get your head out of your mothers "ass".
IT WAS A PARODY, IT WAS SATIRICAL, IT WAS A JOKE!!
YOU KNOW WHAT A JOKE IS SURELY, LOOK IN THE f***ING MIRROR SHIT FOR BRAINS, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE ON THIS PISS POT SITE!!
Now back the f*** off, your tired shit is old and stale.
yeah, like your mom who makes me loads of wompom.....etc. etc....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw, are you still sick to death of "labels and toys"??? Idiot.

OMG I remember some dick thought those were the lyrics. Mr Improper, welcome back you numpty!

Re: Read "Go Raiders" post you f***ing dickhead.

> It's not me pretending to be a jive talking pimp you sorry looking
> f***wit. Put your copy of "How to be a complete turd : for
> Dummies" down and get your head out of your mothers "ass".
> IT WAS A PARODY, IT WAS SATIRICAL, IT WAS A JOKE!!
> YOU KNOW WHAT A JOKE IS SURELY, LOOK IN THE f***ING MIRROR SHIT FOR
> BRAINS, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE ON THIS PISS POT SITE!!
> Now back the f*** off, your tired shit is old and stale.
> yeah, like your mom who makes me loads of wompom.....etc.
> etc....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What am I "pretending" to be?? I am the mother f***i PIMP PIMP PIMPITY PIMP PIMP of the f***in nation....just ask your hairy back mum, she'll agree with me. Ill say it again so, you even understand it f***sicle: GO f*** YOURSELF. Now you can get a "cease and desist" order against the PIMP.

Re: btw, are you still sick to death of "labels and toys"??? Idiot.

No, But i am sick to deatyh of your whore mum not showering before coming to work for me. That scares off customers which means: less wompom for me. Not good. Tell her she does it again, she gets bitch slapped.

Re: OMG I remember when my mum used to suck of the PIMP

and she still does anus.

Back
Top Bottom