CBS This Morning (2017) footage?

Gaetano

Half A Person
Does anyone have footage of the three songs that CBS This Morning broadcasted from a concert from his US tour around the time? I found Spent The Day in Bed footage on YouTube, but if my memory serves me correct they also showed a performance of How Soon is Now? and one other track. Cheers

Here is the Spent the Day in Bed footage:

The original reports thread: https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...sessions-dec-16-2017-reminder-reports.141552/

indicates 4 songs - Jacky and also Everyday. Original YouTube videos unfortunately removed.
Ah, yes it was 4 songs! Thank you for sharing the thread. I remember the YouTube videos being taken down rather quickly. I don't suppose you have any downloads of the files, do you? I remember an mp3 download was circulating around the time, but it seems I wasn't able to get a video file of it.

@docinwestchester
Didn't you snag the video feed of this from Dime?
I know I did as I shared the tracks as mp3, but it's all stored.
Regards,
FWD.

I found the original files that I uploaded on DIME plus the YouTube downloads I grabbed from the CBS YouTube channel:

There are two folders. The "HD Videos" are uncompressed high bit rate HDTV captures from the CBS broadcast. Unfortunately they include the continuous running news ticker and CBS logo at the bottom of the screen. Even worse, most of the performance of "Jacky" is run half screen size with the broadcast's closing credits.

The "YouTube downloads" folder contains low bit rate versions of "Jacky" and "Sunday" plus the web exclusive "HSIN". These videos have the same CBS logo but no news ticker, plus "Jacky" is run full screen throughout.

Last edited:
I found the original files that I uploaded on DIME plus the YouTube downloads I grabbed from the CBS YouTube channel:

There are two folders. The "HD Videos" are uncompressed high bit rate HDTV captures from the CBS broadcast. Unfortunately they include the continuous running news ticker and CBS logo at the bottom of the screen. Even worse, most of the performance of "Jacky" is run half screen size with the broadcast's closing credits.

The "YouTube downloads" folder contains low bit rate versions of "Jacky" and "Sunday" plus the web exclusive "HSIN". These videos have the same CBS logo but no news ticker, plus "Jacky" is run full screen throughout.
Those are they.
Cheers Larry.
Regards,
FWD.

I can't thank you enough, you're heaven sent!! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom