Catty women and the fat men with Moz hair

G

greasetea

Guest
It's so typical of women being so catty of others. Prime example is jasmine, the one who finds Friends knee-slapping hilarious. I picture you sitting there saying, "oh Cinderella, cute name, oh she's better looking than me, how does she fit in that dress? she must be a bitch."

See Jasmine, that's you.

I also see you looking like one of those softball girls with the mullet hairdo- - fat man with a bad Moz hairdo...and sweaty.

You need to masturbate or perhaps find out where your clit is...no it's not your pee-hole you dip$hit, it's that thing that looks like a strand of speghetti (that's not normal you know?)

Well if you see fit to hang yourself with the anaconda-clitoris, then please do. You are a lousy monkeychip cookie and need to stick your head in a Ronco food dehydrator and eat your face!
 
J

Jasmine

Guest
Well then..

Strange, that...
How do I know what she looks like my dear fellowmore imoportantly how has that any relevence to my posts - there is a lot of shallow inference on your part and a painfully obvious need to impress. Well as it is for the rest it is for you the Great Greasetea in cyberworld - fodder for the soicopathic? Who realy knows.

Your profound observation did make me uneasy, you realy should learn to harness the power of your keen eye.

Oh well, Im sure she is happy to be defended by you. Maybe she can be your cyber-girlfriend.

Cheers!
 
B

Boyfriend in a Coma

Guest
it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

Greasetea is smart and witty but pretends he's an idiot.
Jasmine is an idiot but pretends she's smart and witty.

Who would win? YOU DECIDE 2000
 
B

Boy afraid

Guest
Re: it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

Greastea is a low level loser. Who thinks he has gained infamy here.
People clicked on his pposts becasue they are bored, yes something to be proud of.
 
J

Jasmine

Guest
Re: it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

As much as I would LOVE to "battle" it out with another of the various sociopaths here....I just seem to lack the needed motivation.
Oh well, the real world beckons. The REAL world.

Cheers!
 
K

Kind Killer

Guest
The many faces of Greasetea the king of the message board WOOOHOOO!
 
C

Cinderella

Guest
Re: it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

You know you're always going on about the 'real world' (which I have problems with on many levels but that's by the by)...

...but what's so good about the real world?!

Convince me it's better and I may just leave the house.
 
B

bernieb00

Guest
Re: it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

i love greasetea so much, i'm thinking of changing my name to slimycoffee
 
L

Little Miss Curious

Guest
Round 1....

> Oh well, the real world beckons. The REAL world.

Are you sure about that? Because by the look of it, it appears you've been posting on this board all day. Or night. And I'm sure you'll be back for more, to send us all to bed with fleas in our ears because we spend too much time on this board...

LMC

And do stop writing 'Cheers!' after every posting - are you taking the pee-pee out of us Yorkshirewomen? It is something we will NOT take kindly to.
 
J

Jasmine

Guest
Re: it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

If you have a life, than the real world is indeed a nice place.
As far as my prolific posting as of late..boredom is the culprit I'm afraid.
The difference is I post everyonce and awhile for FUN..where as some of you seem to consider this a life line.

..and you most certainly are right I will be back for the amusement it is free afterall.

Cheers!
 
J

Jasmine

Guest
Re: Round 1....???

?> Are you sure about that? Because by the look of it, it appears
> you've been posting on this board all day. Or night. And I'm
> sure you'll be back for more, to send us all to bed with fleas
> in our ears because we spend too much time on this board...

Again how long have YOU been here? May I ask..hmmmmm "LMC" This has been a horrid case of peverse curiousity.

By the way I dont intend to teach anyone a lesson! Good lord!
I simply think some of you...take this a bit far. Like some kind of social tool. Equiped with silly handles and a deluded sense of popularity.
Again, I do wish I could be one of you.

> LMC

> And do stop writing 'Cheers!' after every posting - are you
> taking the pee-pee out of us Yorkshirewomen? It is something we
> will NOT take kindly to.

Cheers! XXX

Grover Moon Fire
GMF
 
Q

Qui Vive

Guest
Re: Round 1....???

> Again, I do wish I could be one of you.

> Cheers! XXX

> Grover Moon Fire
> GMF

You ARE one of us Jasmine. And now that you are, may I call you Jazzy?
 
G

Grover Moon Fire

Guest
P.S

Before I go, If any of you have any more..questions or concerns please go back and read my posts becasue Ive said everything already.
Oh wait!! heres a nice little one liner..."at least once at least"
ah, there!!
Good luck, cheers and the end.
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Re: it's serious! Greasetea vs. Jasmine

> As much as I would LOVE to "battle" it out with
> another of the various sociopaths here....I just seem to lack
> the needed motivation.
> Oh well, the real world beckons. The REAL world.

> Cheers!

Have you considered anger management sessions? I, for one, would be willing to chip in to cover the cost! You know - you really need to learn to relax. The whole world isn't REALLY against you. Your personality flaws are overlooked by your family. Maybe, in time, you could learn to communicate with others in a way that doesn't make them hate you.

Hugs to your invisible "friends"!

Try to stay calm - relax...
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
"Grover Moon Fire" - THAT'S a NICE name!

> Before I go, If any of you have any more..questions or concerns
> please go back and read my posts becasue Ive said everything
> already.
> Oh wait!! heres a nice little one liner..."at least once at
> least"
> ah, there!!
> Good luck, cheers and the end.

Please - try to relax! Don't do anything rash - just calm down. Everything will be O.K. - why don't you call someone who knows where you keep your medicine? Relax - take a deep "cleansing breath".
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Q.V. is one funny kinda guy!

Thanks for the chuckle - you're very witty!
 
C

Cinderella

Guest
Re: You're a 'real' loser.

> If you have a life, than the real world is indeed a nice place.
> As far as my prolific posting as of late..boredom is the culprit
> I'm afraid.
> The difference is I post everyonce and awhile for FUN..where as
> some of you seem to consider this a life line.

If you have a life?! Again with the vague notions and undertones of ignorance (and inability to back up arguments with any real points)!

Bored...I was taught that only boring people get bored

...And so what if some people consider this board a life line? Good for them, what do you suggest; live life the way Jasmine thinks you should or commit yourself to the ground?! And why exactly isn't this 'real' it is happening it is tangible it is social interaction...do you think when you talk to people on the phone that that's not real too? How dare you look down your nose at other people in this way...if you're that f.uckin good why don't you clear off and do something 'real' and spare us 'unreal' people all of your holier than thou sh1te..?
 
C

Cinderella

Guest
Re: round your end

It doesn't matter how long SHE'S been here because she's not the one saying there is something wrong with being here for however long...

You are soooo dumb, LMC was questioning your apparant ambivalence!

> By the way I dont intend to teach anyone a lesson! Good lord!
> I simply think some of you...take this a bit far. Like some kind
> of social tool. Equiped with silly handles and a deluded sense
> of popularity.
> Again, I do wish I could be one of you.

A-hem...It IS a social tool fruitbat...

...Jesus

oh and Little miss...remember you're a womble!
 
Top Bottom