CATTERICK / episode 2 - Morrissey Central (23 April, 2019)

I didn't know that. He's a huge talent and really interesting, always worth watching anything he's involved in. I've tried to get into LoG but just can't quite manage it. Absolutely love No. 9 though.
he did a 3 part series on horror for the bbc a couple of years ago,was really informative,sure its on youtube.not a fan of league either just recorded it as it was something to watch.

living in the Netherlands, I've never heard nor seen this serie though it was great to see someone miming Morrissey's Satan rejected my Soul, just free PR, seems a win -win 30 seconds on TV. Thanks for this item.

Kimber! Awesome chick! Where did you find this weird foreign Brittish shit? Dude, mporium uk sales just hit the roof today! The California Son's Dodger season tickets waiting for you at the front desk. :smiley:

You Rock!
Pete

I remember years ago watching an episode of a Delia Smith programme. It featured a montage of the British culinary behemoth preparing, cooking and carving a large chunk of pork, over which was the music for Used To Be A Sweet Boy! Maybe Sam can find and share this with the fans. Or maybe not.

Can't wait until Sam discovers this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom