Cats or dogs, whp prefers them as pets?

Dare I ask, 'what else could they be?'

I prefer dogs, they aren't two faced like cats..

I've only ever had cats, but every time I see a dog in the street I want to take it home :o they are so much livelier than cats.

Rats, rats, rats they are so the best pets in the world but if the choice is only cats or dogs then it would be dogs. I really dislike cats

i have a cat right now
gary5_b.jpg

his name is Gary & he is a good cat, but dogs are far more trainable :straightface:
summer2008.jpg

boy do i miss Samson :( yet i know he is better off at my mom's :thumb:

I always had dogs and considered myself to be a dog person until I got a cat...who coincidentally acts like a dog. Meaning he's cool and listens. :p

That's what I don't like, the jumping, licking, (play) biting etc. :o but they're ok when they're calm and still.

Those are some of my many reasons for disliking dogs. Me, I'm a cat person through and through. I find dogs obsequious and annoying on the whole, much like people. :p Plus 'puppy' isn't as fun to say in a stupid accent as 'kitten' is. :p

I love both, but I prefer cats :cool:.

Dogs can be quite high maintenance and I'm just too lazy to take them for walks all the time :p.

Cats, definately. I don't have the patience for a dog. I need quiet sometimes, and not something jumping all over me and barking. And I'm really bad with routines, so I wouldn't be able to take it for enough walks and stuff. Cats are nice and fluffy and independent. :)

Cats, definately. I don't have the patience for a dog. I need quiet sometimes, and not something jumping all over me and barking. And I'm really bad with routines, so I wouldn't be able to take it for enough walks and stuff. Cats are nice and fluffy and independent. :)

Yeah, independence is part of why I prefer cats. Dogs are pack animals and very dependent which can be nice sometimes but I can't have that all the time, which is what my dog Zoe is like (she lives with my mum in New Zealand hehe).

Tags
emma is cool emma please emma rules emma=dateable
Back
Top Bottom