"Cat-Advocate Morrissey Shows His Love For Iggy And The Stooges At LAX" - X17 Online

All of his controlled, cowardly, adolescent interviews by E-Mail, all of his exploitation of things he knows won't speak back like cats, lions, the Royals. Those - oh so easy targets - that he knows will keep his face in the public eye, unchallenging. Because it is so clear so very transparent to the world that he couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. Deluded, mentally ill, fame f***ing, fake, moron. Oh! for certain. History will hang him high.

In the film 'Hang 'Em High' starring Clint Eastwood, Clint's character is hung at the start of the film but they don't manage to kill him. He comes back and wipes them all out. I doubt if Moz would be too bothered by the rubber darts tossed by vindictive people like you on this website.

he gets all prissy when the guy calls him da king, starts walking funny and flustered.
he probably gives damon an earful when they finally make it to first class.
'damon grab a dozen or so of the vodka bottles, i need settling'.

It would be very hard to know what the 'right' thing is to say to Moz if you met him. Back when Moz toured Mexico years ago dressed in a pleather outfit (that looked similar to Elvis's comeback outfit) you might have gotten a warm response for calling him the King. Nowadays he probably associates it with the Royals. So it's hard to know what to say to him. Maybe the camera-guy was too much in his face or maybe he interrupted Moz's conversation with the airport lady. Maybe he was embarrassed being videod with Damon. Or maybe he hates airports so much that he's like a ball of stress. Only Moz knows. I've watched it a couple of times now and Moz doesn't seem prissy to me.
I do feel a bit bad for Damon for being left carrying all the bags - he seems like a nice shy guy.

Last edited:
I don't think he looks annoyed at all. He looks fairly relaxed and quite happy which is nice.

I usually don't like to get nasty, but for those of you that have only childish, mean, and a bit odd things to say:get off it already and find something else to do. Morrissey, I think you are amazing in so many ways, don't ever take to heart anything hurtful on this board and the people who write such angry things don't belong in one second of your thoughts.

i think sadder is the fact that outside of the da king guy nobody recognizes him or even knows who he is.

1. True
2. True
3. True
4. False... You have to admit his current band is more polished than the Smiths ever were

And at least his "oldies" catalog runs deep as f***, and aren't overplayed, radio-friendly dogshit... Can you imagine how suicidally sick Billy Joel is of playing "Uptown Girl" and "Piano Man"?

But the present road band of MorrArsey *2015 cannot write/arrange/compose anything remotely that we can call artistic music of substance.
WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS has got to be the biggest bucket of shit and vomit I've ever seen and smelled in my life so far. That album was the best they could do ? Really ? Harvest records had no other choice and did what they had to do. Turds cannot be polished it's a well known fact everyone knows.
Let's hope and pray the *2016 MorrArsey lawnmower line up is a huge improvement using British parts only but it could all end up being a little to late I'm afraid. Time will prove everything.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Was he groped by security after this was filmed? Or does he bring his own groper with him these days?

I usually don't like to get nasty, but for those of you that have only childish, mean, and a bit odd things to say:get off it already and find something else to do. Morrissey, I think you are amazing in so many ways, don't ever take to heart anything hurtful on this board and the people who write such angry things don't belong in one second of your thoughts.

And yet I'm quite sure your more than happy for Silly Steven to say 'childish, mean and a bit odd things' about errrrrrrrrrr lets see ! The Duchess of Cambridge being responsible for nurse suicide, mass murder, Chinese sub species, animal friendly festivals, British Olympic Games, British Falkland Isles, politics/voting, the Royal family, cheese, Harvest records, Edd Shearon,
The United KingDum, meat free performances and corporate boxes filled with meat and sushi, I could go on and on and on and on but you get the general picture ! Nasty Agatha, Nasty Agatha oh Nasty Agatha ! ( did you see what I did there )

Next !

But the present road band of MorrArsey *2015 cannot write/arrange/compose anything remotely that we can call artistic music of substance.
WORLD PEACE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS has got to be the biggest bucket of shit and vomit I've ever seen and smelled in my life so far. That album was the best they could do ? Really ? Harvest records had no other choice and did what they had to do. Turds cannot be polished it's a well known fact everyone knows.
Let's hope and pray the *2016 MorrArsey lawnmower line up is a huge improvement using British parts only but it could all end up being a little to late I'm afraid. Time will prove everything.

So you've 'seen' and 'smelled' World Peace? I'm surprised HMV let an inept shoplifter like you through their doors. Pity you didn't get to use one of your other senses to 'listen' to it. So you didn't like the album that you didn't listen to. Ah well it's not your fault for having no taste, but I do blame the vet who dropped you as a newly hatched mewler.

And yet I'm quite sure your more than happy for Silly Steven to say 'childish, mean and a bit odd things' about errrrrrrrrrr lets see ! The Duchess of Cambridge being responsible for nurse suicide, mass murder, Chinese sub species, animal friendly festivals, British Olympic Games, British Falkland Isles, politics/voting, the Royal family, cheese, Harvest records, Edd Shearon,
The United KingDum, meat free performances and corporate boxes filled with meat and sushi, I could go on and on and on and on but you get the general picture ! Nasty Agatha, Nasty Agatha oh Nasty Agatha ! ( did you see what I did there )

Next !

You are an attention seeker and Morrissey is just a another target for you. I always assumed you were Mike Joyce because it is so incredibly odd how much you hate him.

So you've 'seen' and 'smelled' World Peace? I'm surprised HMV let an inept shoplifter like you through their doors. Pity you didn't get to use one of your other senses to 'listen' to it. So you didn't like the album that you didn't listen to. Ah well it's not your fault for having no taste, but I do blame the vet who dropped you as a newly hatched mewler.

That's a piss poor response in defence of that best selling LP isn't it ? You have nothing ! Nothing ! Instead you divert the attention from the tit-flopping-failure to me/HMV/shoplifting/vets/mewler's !
If you have nothing constructive to counter best you just butt out, your wasting time, yours, mine and the readers of this site.

Next !

You are an attention seeker and Morrissey is just a another target for you. I always assumed you were Mike Joyce because it is so incredibly odd how much you hate him.

Oh Agatha !
How many targets do you think I have ? You ! Also failed to address the points I raised and counter them ! Instead you attack me ! Is this what they preach at the cult of Silly Steven ? Don't bother answering, thanks.

Next !

BBB - you are a c***.

At least JB is mildly entertaining once in a while. You have the entertainment value of a dog turd.

I don't know what kind of twisted relationships you've been in, but if a dude is my boyfriend, I don't trail behind him carrying his bags. We walk side by side, arm in arm, in love. :)

<3

Looks as though Damon is a servant, a good one. :)

Why are people just realising Damon is his boyfriend? He's been around for 7 years!

BBB - you are a c***.

At least JB is mildly entertaining once in a while. You have the entertainment value of a dog turd.

Your going to have to try harder than that ! Off topic !

Next !

This is the modern world !
Silly Steven holding the gay community back by inventing silly words like "Humasexual " .
This is the year 2015 and nobody gives a shit ! One life ! Live it for 4cks sake.
Over the holidays I watched Pride ( lesbians and gays support the miners) and the Alan Turrin film. Best films I've ever seen, my kids loved them as well . What is the problem with being gay ?

You need to get out more often if they're the best films you've ever seen, Benny.

I don't think he looks annoyed at all. He looks fairly relaxed and quite happy which is nice.

Yes. He looks about as happy as one can be as they are tracked voyeuristically through an airport by someone with a camera phone. Not to mention the poor British Airways woman who is just trying to do her job.

BBB - you are a c***.

Something you should know ! I'm NOT here for yours or anybody else's entertainment, one can only assume your not a very bright person.

Next !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom