Cassiuslessness

Helen Bach

I see she rarely visits anymore.

She came, she moaned, she was too f***ing stupid to understand our witty humour, she cried to the mods, she pissed us all right off, she gets us (with over a decade of loyalty to this site) banned.

Then she f***s off when she gets bored.

Isn't life just like that?

And that's my final word on this topic.

leave her alone!

Cassius is one of the brightest users and really hope she's having a great time.

Last edited:
She has tons of cool personal stuff going on now which is wh she's been away. She actually has a life at the moment. :p

She came, she moaned, she was too f***ing stupid to understand our witty humour, she cried to the mods, she pissed us all right off, she gets us (with over a decade of loyalty to this site) banned.

you're f***ing weird and creepy. you've procreated? shame.

hey mods/david, its sad that people on here can get away with years of harassing a member (going as far as welcoming them back even), only b/c they imply that they have inside info on Morrissey. but you ban people just b/c they annoy you. good job. all of you. really.

Last edited:

She must really interest you. You are an insignificunt, stupid BITCH.

Ha ha you must be the stupid bitch who was banned and now you're crying about it. f***ing skank.

Cassius is a lovely girl and was one of the nicest posters here. Solo is worse for not having her around.

Back
Top Bottom