carnegie play by play

:thumb::guitar:

002-morrissey.jpg

From the look on Moz's face you can just see how much he wallows in our love. He needs it. And we must keep giving it to him. Way to go Joe!:thumb:

Finally getting a chance to post after finally catching up on some sleep after a brutal but amazing 11 days...I've been lurking around here for a long time, but never really posted. But I've been drawn out of hiding by all the fabulous people I met during this part of the tour, or caught up with again after meeting them in 2007.

Carnegie was amazing, although I completely agree about the horrible security - they were worse than any show of any kind that I've ever been to. But other than that, it was a great way to end my piece of the tour. I wish it could go on, but life keeps pulling me back...Thank you to everyone I met - you were all amazing and fun to be around, and made all the hours in line so much easier. Hope to see you all again next time around, if not sooner.

Finally getting a chance to post after finally catching up on some sleep after a brutal but amazing 11 days...I've been lurking around here for a long time, but never really posted. But I've been drawn out of hiding by all the fabulous people I met during this part of the tour, or caught up with again after meeting them in 2007.

Carnegie was amazing, although I completely agree about the horrible security - they were worse than any show of any kind that I've ever been to. But other than that, it was a great way to end my piece of the tour. I wish it could go on, but life keeps pulling me back...Thank you to everyone I met - you were all amazing and fun to be around, and made all the hours in line so much easier. Hope to see you all again next time around, if not sooner.

it was nice meeting you at carnegie.
today is my last show :( .. damn real life!

I feel the same way and it was awesome meeting everyone. Real life calls for us all sooner or later. What a shame. :( Take care everyone!!:) Let's meet up somewhere, sometime in the future. Let's make it happen!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom