Carnegie Hall

i already got webster tickets. so at least im seeing him once. im on hold on the phone. not hanging up for ANYTHINGF!!!

neither am I and their line is busy via phone

ditto. WTF?!?! This sucks!
tantrum.gif

theyre probably freaking out at the box office

"why are so many looneys desperately trying to get tickets for this has-been?!"

Been on hold too!!! Since they dont seem to be sold online I have high hopes.

I could never deal with this phone thing too. Glad that at least got Webster.

me neither...I can never sit there and wait on the phone for 20 minutes...I start gettting tempted to hang up and call again...retarded, I know. lol

but seriously, wtf is up with the website?!? That blows.

hahahahahahahahaha! I think I've officially lost my mind.
So the link FINALLY works...I click and get this:
"We are currently experiencing high traffic.

Due to the high volume of current orders, we cannot fulfill your request at this time. Please try again momentarily.

We apologize for the inconvenience. "

hahahahahahahahaha! I think I've officially lost my mind.
So the link FINALLY works...I click and get this:
"We are currently experiencing high traffic.

Due to the high volume of current orders, we cannot fulfill your request at this time. Please try again momentarily.

We apologize for the inconvenience. "

I got that at first and it eventually went through. One little detail I missed on their polices though: there is NO refunds if a show is canceled at Carnegie?? WTF is THAT about? Moz if you cancel this one, I'm really gonna be way more pissed than your canceling MSG last time...................

what is this shit on the site about if you are trying to get parquet or 1st tier etc is says please call!!! wtf???

I'm glad I didn't got for WH. I'd rather pay $75, and have a confirmed front row seat, than be mashed in the Moz mobs. I really thought CH would be far more expensive. Though $75 still is....

Back
Top Bottom