Carl’s Rock Songbook, No. 131: Morrissey, “Bonfire of Teenagers”

Moz made a beautiful song.
Moz made a song honorin' the bombin' victims.
Moz made a song that makes folks think and ask questions.
Moz made great art.
Yeah, it's called Bonfire Of Teenagers.

This is hilarious.

I do not know one person who thinks the Oasis song is any good let alone a good choice for such an occasion

I personally wouldn't have picked it

I definitely do not agree with the sentiment.
The people of the UK should be angry about what happened, the "woke " element that infests the mindset of people to such a degree that people don't trust their gut and follow the security procedures that follow and so on , is bad

I'd also agree extreme Islam has zero place in the UK

But AGAIN that's not really what the song is saying.

I personally wouldn't begrudge people doing and picking what they want to heal

I fail to see what mocking fellow mancs does

The funny thing is the writer has a go at Noel for riding on the coat tales if the song- which he didn't do
Its not true..He then makes out M is this heroic figure that would never be so cheap as to cash in on this kind of thing.

When we know he has trolled a mass murder and tried to make Paris the song of choice for the Paris shootings

The oasis song was Nobel and organic compared to Ms games.

From what I heard M thought This Is A light maybe in with a chance and is pretty jealous of Oasis

But that aside apart from that.

This notion the song is being suppressed is a joke

M could release it- hardly anyone would buy that actual song but nobody is stopping him

Further to that M had a 3 lp deal and it wasn't renewed
Mainly due to them not making that much money

Why do people have to live in a fantasy world ?

Moz made a beautiful song.
Moz made a song honorin' the bombin' victims.
Moz made a song that makes folks think and ask questions.
Moz made great art.
Yeah, it's called Bonfire Of Teenagers.

That’s all that needs to be said. (y)(y)(y)

Reads like a waffling Uni essay, where unrelated quotes and ideas have just been shoehorned in to make up the word count. Aristotle? Partial totalitarianism? Then the lunacy in the footnotes and "For Britain is all right". No thanks.

It’s kind of “living in a fantasy world “ to announce that you wouldn’t have picked that song for that event.

This is hilarious.

I do not know one person who thinks the Oasis song is any good let alone a good choice for such an occasion

I personally wouldn't have picked it

I definitely do not agree with the sentiment.
The people of the UK should be angry about what happened, the "woke " element that infests the mindset of people to such a degree that people don't trust their gut and follow the security procedures that follow and so on , is bad

I'd also agree extreme Islam has zero place in the UK

But AGAIN that's not really what the song is saying.

I personally wouldn't begrudge people doing and picking what they want to heal

I fail to see what mocking fellow mancs does

The funny thing is the writer has a go at Noel for riding on the coat tales if the song- which he didn't do
Its not true..He then makes out M is this heroic figure that would never be so cheap as to cash in on this kind of thing.

When we know he has trolled a mass murder and tried to make Paris the song of choice for the Paris shootings

The oasis song was Nobel and organic compared to Ms games.

From what I heard M thought This Is A light maybe in with a chance and is pretty jealous of Oasis

But that aside apart from that.

This notion the song is being suppressed is a joke

M could release it- hardly anyone would buy that actual song but nobody is stopping him

Further to that M had a 3 lp deal and it wasn't renewed
Mainly due to them not making that much money

Why do people have to live in a fantasy world ?
this is a light,is that a hidden gem which has been released from the vault after decades gathering dust.

Back
Top Bottom