Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar. 18, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Speedway / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / Meat is Murder / Trouble Loves Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

setlist provided by mozzalini999.

• Photo by Kevin Pick - from We Are Mozzerians / Facebook. Link posted by docinwestchester.

cardiff.jpg
  • Review by Kirstie McCrum (5/5 stars) - Wales Online
  • Review by Leah Davies - South Wales Argus
  • Review and photos (20 total) by Kevin Pick - eGigs.co.uk
  • Morrissey review – in shockingly good voice throughout by Ben Thompson (4 / 5 stars, 1 photo) - The Guardian. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Cardiff - Motorpoint Arena (Mar.18, 2015) post-show

Hey Idiotboy! Stay on topic dummie.

I'd like to know what happened at the show. You're running off all the decent people with your weakness for Morrissey. You make me want to puke...I'm sure I'm not the only one. You're wearing a mask and you're a liar.:)

I am on topic. Morrissey bases his show around 'Meat Is Murder' and invites PETA to campaign for veganism at this Cardiff show. YET, he also allows/endorses the sale of Cheese & Tomato Paninis. Picture the scene of one of his deluded fans stuffing their face with a panini as Morrissey lectures them about beefburgers.

Tell Morrissey to take one of his cheesy paninis and stick it up his arse. Morrissey is wearing a mask and when he says he is an animal rights activist, or PETA claim he is, they are both liars.

f*** Morrissey.
f*** PETA

best

!Once dairy cow’s bodies are all used up and their productivity declines, they are shipped off to slaughter and are ground up to become the meat in your burger – which usually has a nice big slice of cheese melting right on top of it.

Chew on this: milk from a cow (meant to give life and sustenance to baby calves) is melting on top of the ground up dead bodies of hundreds of different cows that spent their life producing the milk that it took to make that cheese. How wrong is that?

http://veganrabbit.com/the-issues/torture-and-infanticide-why-dairy-is-bad/

Clover Dean Ⓜ️ ‏@MozzeriansATW · 3m3 minutes ago
He's beautiful! Photo by @IamKevinPick #Morrissey at @MotorpointDiff #Cardiff #UK #moztour2015

CAa1dD1UMAIov1I.jpg

funny i dont pay much attention to names and in my head i think i was calling you down in westchester instead of doc in westchester. thanks for the vid again though. what she said is such a great song. wonder if harsh truth was there as it seemed like an uptempo set and seemed to have family there

I heard that Morrissey invited The Rat up on stage and they slow danced together whilst holding blue roses in their teeth and staring into each other's eyes.

Stay tuned for all of the details in his next blog post on Thursday!

not very large crowd was subdued for the most part, and no mention of the BRS.

!Once dairy cow’s bodies are all used up and their productivity declines, they are shipped off to slaughter and are ground up to become the meat in your burger – which usually has a nice big slice of cheese melting right on top of it.

Chew on this: milk from a cow (meant to give life and sustenance to baby calves) is melting on top of the ground up dead bodies of hundreds of different cows that spent their life producing the milk that it took to make that cheese. How wrong is that?

http://veganrabbit.com/the-issues/torture-and-infanticide-why-dairy-is-bad/

I don't mean to get all rabbinical here but this is called NOT KOSHER in case anyone is taking notes. Hawt Fairfax Rabbi's-in-training won't be caught dead eating cheeseburgers, bacon-wrapped hotdogs, or chicken omelettes.

Last edited:
Trouble Loves Me people.....

A gig where I thought our lad initially lost it, venu only hall-full or half-empty?

However Esteban adapted to his new surroundings and delivered a well-paced setlist. One of Our Own, I'm Not A Man, Smiler With Knife and Istanbul were exceptional by the way. Trouble Loves Me an undoubted highlight.... And what She Said.

If you get the chance see the concert, who knows how many more?

Cheers fir playing round the corner from one my house Moz

And forever more I'll always appreciate your Kairdiff

The Blue Rose society were there again tonight. This time in cheese hats! Unbelievable the nerve of these people and I overheard them saying they had been lining up since 3am that morning

Tonight's 'animal friendly audience menu' included 'Cheese & Tomato Panini' for £3.60.

So, Morrissey is singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst PETA try to convert his audience to veganism, yet he's allowing/endorsing the sale of cheese at his concerts. This means he is part of the Axis Of Veal-Evil.

By selling cheese products at his shows he is supporting the Economics Of Veal. What does he think happens to the male calves who are ripped from their mothers so their milk can be used to make 'Cheese & Tomato Panini' for his audience?

#CheeseBleeds #MilkIsMurder #MorrisseyTheMilkSnatcher

best
BB

View attachment 33907

View attachment 33908

https://twitter.com/FAUNAWildlife1/status/578278947500216321/photo/1
During Morrissey's set at the Firefly festival millions of chickens will be going by him in cramped cages on trucks to the Perdue factory down the road. I love tax free shopping but I don't go to Delaware because those chicken death trucks are horrific. Fair play to Morrissey for loving money more than his ethical beliefs.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom