Can't upload Under The Influence to Itunes

Re: Can't upload Under The Influence to Itunes.

They are all like that. I guess they were really worried that disc would be pirated or something. Everybody wants those free Ludus songs.

If your computer can't even play it (which is likely because of the nature of the protection that disables it from being ripped) I'd put it in your CD or DVD player and run a Y-line into your soundcard, and then record the wav stream and chop it up track by track.

I'll get around to doing it next week if you don't, and upload it for you. Let me know.

That would be great. Thanks in advice for your kindness. I'm enjoying UTI more than I rememeber. It's quite an interesting insight into Morrissey's influences.

That would be great. Thanks in advice for your kindness. I'm enjoying UTI more than I rememeber. It's quite an interesting insight into Morrissey's influences.

Really? I find it extremely disappointing. I think he's just trolling us with half of those songs.

UTI = urinary tract infection *snigger*

Back
Top Bottom