Can't get Palladium package since you don't have a US billing addy?

Maybe it's just an automatic line which is written in all answers?. It sounds like people outside US will be able to buy tickets this time, but then again; maybe she doesn't know about the special circumstances for the morrissey tickets...

I know it shouldn't stop me from going...I just think it's far away to travel on your own and a long time I would have to spend alone in a unknown city.

I'm afraid to say I also think it seems automatic line or not known about the special circumstances for the morrissey tickets of the package. But I do hope that Will Call will be added as option for oversee people on NYC.

I understand your worrying about alone trip because of I did. I traveled only by myself for Morrissey's UK tour last year. It was a my first overseas travel and I had never had even my passport. But at line of show, venues, I met many kind people like Mel. I couldn't (can't...) speak English well, but they were very nice to me and helped me. I'm very grateful for them.
So I think youdwill make friends if you want.

You're both right. It is very risky, but if everything turns out right, it won't be too lonely because people at the concerts are so friendly. I really can't decide. I guess I'll just panic when the presale starts and buy the tickets :)

Thanks for your thoughts about it!

Anyone Need A Palladium Package?

i bought the LA package, but now i can't go. i just got a new job, so i can't really take 2 weeks off...i live in mozzadelphia. i bought the package from ticketmaster the first day. i will sell it for exactly what i payed...$511.90. if you need one, PM me & we can arrange something. i have not received the tickets in the mail yet even though i was FORCED to buy the 2 day shipment for $20!

Re: Anyone Need A Palladium Package?

i bought the LA package, but now i can't go. i just got a new job, so i can't really take 2 weeks off...i live in mozzadelphia. i bought the package from ticketmaster the first day. i will sell it for exactly what i payed...$511.90. if you need one, PM me & we can arrange something. i have not received the tickets in the mail yet even though i was FORCED to buy the 2 day shipment for $20!

the thing about 2 day shipment is that is how they will send it when they send it. they only guarantee that your tickets will arrive within 48 hours of the event or something like that.

total scam if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom