Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
And the YouTube post has people wearing Swastikas and like the Confederate Flag go hand in hand with the Trump flag and that is not a political statement it is an absolute fact. It is sad to see such a great artist sink to this level of hatred. Morrissey truly is totally F**ked Up Beyond All Recognition.
Agreed absolutely. Been a fan since 1986, but what the f***. Devastating. What an asshole. Can’t believe I’m even saying that.

"Never apologize to a mob. You're not dealing with individuals who you can establish a relationship with. You're dealing with a soulless idea that has people in its possession."
-Dr. Jordan B. Peterson

"Never apologize to a mob. You're not dealing with individuals who you can establish a relationship with. You're dealing with a soulless idea that has people in its possession."
-Dr. Jordan B. Peterson
a soulless idea with people in it's possession. that's a great way of describing it.

givesendgo's reaction to ottawa trying to steal peoples donations from them too

Givesendgo supports the proud boys. So obviously right wing terrorism is their jam. You know… like moz.

Givesendgo supports the proud boys. So obviously right wing terrorism is their jam. You know… like moz.
Seriously, the Proud Boys are led by a man who is black and hispanic, who used to be a police infornmant.

In regard to his views on extremist groups and ideologies, Tarrio has been quoted as saying, "I denounce white supremacy. I denounce anti-Semitism. I denounce racism. I denounce fascism. I denounce communism and any other -ism that is prejudiced towards people because of their race, religion, culture, tone of skin." In regard to his own ethnicity, he has said, "I'm pretty brown, I'm Cuban. There's nothing white supremacist about me.

Morrissey should do a cover of Ram Ranch in tribute!

You people are not getting it! This is costing Canada and the U.S millions of dollars a day. Morrissey has become someone I don't recognize anymore.

Besides, most people are not on the side of the truckers. Because they have common sense!!

What a twisted thing to say that a bunch of truckers who are standing up against mandatory vaccination and government overreach are literally Nazis...
The so-called "government Nazis" are TRYING TO END THIS PANDEMIC, genius!! 🙄

The only sad thing is a shitlib go along who will swallow every last drop of fascism if the scumbag media tell him to.
Trump is going to prison. You know that, don't you? Don't be on the side of the fascists.

When will you people understand you can spread it if you have been vaccinated? It is not a mitigation measure. Why are you so fking stupid and brainwashed?
Being vaccinated makes symptoms less severe, and can even save your life. Ask Meat Loaf. Oh wait, you can't, he's dead. An anti-vaxxer lost. Tsk, tsk. Many other geniuses will follow....

Who are the "stupid, brainwashed people"??
HEAR! HEAR! :rock::thumb:
Then stop trying to tell women they can't have an abortion!

Back
Top Bottom