Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
we're the past the point of no return on vax stuff. its too late. omicron was a joke of a strain. i live in toronto and having to show your card to go into a bar only to then take your mask off and breathe all over one another not five minutes later is obviously ridiculous. as is getting onto the subway at spadina and standing packed to the gills – wonderful, we're all wearing masks, but the propinquity at which we're stand to one another is obviously undermining all of that.

i'm hard hard hardline left. would willingly describe myself as a communist. so keep in mind i'm neither anti-vax nor a covid truther. but it's too late. omicron is just a cold. the next strain will be even milder. governments dont want to actually take care of their constituents so businesses will resume opening with "social distancing" or w/e in place, as if that is in any way contributing to the betterment of the social body.

thats where my issue comes in with morrissey posting what he's been posting. the "freedom convoy" is just a guerilla tactic of peddling right wing dogma to unsuspecting folks. it's never just "i have an issue with vaccine mandates" – which, fine, in theory i do too honestly, but i've had the vaccine for a year now and have had no side-effects, and so have most of my friends, so maybe get over yourself just a little bit – it's always "i have an issue with vaccine mandates. and Lets go Brandon!! and we need freedom again. and freedom means the police need to have more control and bigger guns. and lets get Trump back in there too. and here's my confederate flag [bizarre, is it not? we're canadian]. and i'm riding on a horse to look like john wayne when in reality i'm a weirdo f***ing loser."
:crazy:

its not good to be a communist WHO talks back and forth with his own self.(n)

it's not just an "i have issue with a vaccine mandate" protest. it is an undeniably right wing tactic meant to snowball people who do have issues with mandates into a delusional mode of ideological perspective that is necessarily predicated on hierarchy, class, and social domination.
your fellow commie, Sister Im a Poet says all the above is pap
cant be done:mad:

so f*** morrissey for this imo. i still love him obviously. i listened to my big morrissey playlist this morning when i lifted. and i can't wait for bonfire, because i am not a dog on a chain was his best album since ringleader. but f*** him for this.
WTF?
cant you commies try to make some sense instead of having monologues with your own commie selves?:hammer:

annnnnd while other provinces have dropped their mandates or are intending to, BC has just expanded the mandate to include dentists, chiropractors and other health care workers. we're going backwards!!!!!! :mad:

He's going to ignore it - the way they're all ignoring it - because it isn't fashionable to hate Matt Johnson.

The way they pretended Meat Loaf wasn't an anti-vaxx Trump supporter because he bounced about the media being friendly is insane.
The whole Meat Loaf thing was probably the ultimate example of the wisdom of Johnny Rotten.
“F*ckin’ good riddance to bad rubbish,” he snarled. “I don’t give a f*ckin’ sh*t, and nobody else does either. It’s just fun to fake sympathy, that’s all they’re doin’.”

Hi Marr, nice to see you checking in.
My name is Jeffrey, but you flatter me!

The reason why Clapton, Moz, Van Morrison, Meatloaf, and other musicians have gone simple when it comes to covid is this: Performing, and the adulation they receive doing it, is their drug and lifeblood not to mention their livelihood. They're entitled people who are used to doing whatever they want when they want to do it. I wouldn't take advice from those guys on covid any more than I would take advice from a politician who is heavily invested in the hotel industry. My wife's stepmother died of covid over the holidays after attending a few live shows. She was fully vaccinated and had nothing else wrong with her. She just loved live music. No matter how much you love them, these celebs live in glass bubbles in their ivory towers. By all means love them, listen to their music, but don't be completely blinded by their biased opinions.

Oh yeah, and the new Marr double album is incredible. WOW!

The whole Meat Loaf thing was probably the ultimate example of the wisdom of Johnny Rotten.
“F*ckin’ good riddance to bad rubbish,” he snarled. “I don’t give a f*ckin’ sh*t, and nobody else does either. It’s just fun to fake sympathy, that’s all they’re doin’.”
So what do you make of Morrissey’s Meatloaf tribute?

What it would really need now is an objective blog post by Ms Dodwell: "Why Morrissey is so important for Canadian truckers, a nation in general and opponents of compulsory vaccination (not anti-vaccination) and what we can learn from it for our lives".

givesendgo has already, in just a few days, raised 8.1mUS !!!!! which surpasses, i think, the gofundme because i think the gofundme's 10.5m was in canadian dollars

So what do you make of Morrissey’s Meatloaf tribute?
Morrissey should do a cover of "Bad Attitude" for all the Meat Loafers out there. Very american, very rocking.
There will be plenty of space on the flipsides of the upcoming, very successful, BOT singles.

Last edited:

its not good to be a communist WHO talks back and forth with his own self.(n)

your fellow commie, Sister Im a Poet says all the above is pap
cant be done:mad:

WTF?
cant you commies try to make some sense instead of having monologues with your own commie selves?:hammer:
wtf are you talking about

what do you mean "who talks back and forth with their own self." thats called a "thought process." "having thoughts." "thinking things." "working things out for oneself."

go f*** yourself and get back to me when you actually have something of substance to say

Always a quote from the dead black guy. That's a good way not to get called out, can't fight with the dead.
The confederate and swastika flags along with the political flags tell you all you need to know about this "protest".

what do you mean "who talks back and forth with their own self." thats called a "thought process." "having thoughts." "thinking things." "working things out for oneself."

go f*** yourself and get back to me when you actually have something of substance to say

its like fredo deja vu all over again:straightface:
yea "having thoughts and working things out with your own self." this is not the squalid housing rubber room where you talk to yourself this is a public moz forum FFS:rolleyes:
you want me to get back to you when you are done talking back and forth with your own self? :lbf:

:hammer:

You could be waiting for a very
Long time 🎬

@Resist_05: Turin, Italy.. this is absolutely epic.. citizens dine together in the streets to resist against vaccine passports.

RESIST 🔥❤️🔥
Shared via TweetCaster

not only that, but the military said no way, jose. it would be the crime of the century if the government brought in the military-- which, unlike police officers, is trained to use DEADLY force-- on a bunch of people singing and dancing and sitting in their cars, simply because the people in ottawa are "inconvenienced".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom