Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
lol
Could he just post about a nice book or film he liked, maybe a tasty Spotted dick has come his way and he could let us know.

Everyone knows who is behind this Stalinist drive to destroy anyone who doesn't have the correct thoughts. The same mass murdering Bolshevik scum who were behind it last time.

Please tell me Moz is on the way to join this protest -ideally riding into town on pantomime horse with Sam and Damon inside. :thumb:

Thank you so so so so much for your support, Mozzer! !! It means everything!!!! All my favourite people know what's up and I guess that's as much as anyone can hope for!!

Kissseeeess you sexy beast ❤️

Thank you so so so so much for your support, Mozzer! !! It means everything!!!! All my favourite people know what's up and I guess that's as much as anyone can hope for!!

Kissseeeess you sexy beast ❤️
Heck yeah! Moz definitely knows what’s up.

Anyway, whoever is behind all this, Sam or Moz himself, please make it stop. This is not helping Bonfire of Teenagers getting released. This is not even helping the Canadian protestors. This is just stupid self-sabotage as usual.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom