Morrissey Central "CANCEL VULTURES" (February 7, 2022)

CANCEL VULTURES

King-Jr-Quotes-7_olpiud.jpeg

Same YT channel as previous post.
Description says:
"Supporters of the truckers convoy joining the protest on horseback in Ottawa. The city is electric right now."
Regards,
FWD.

Media item:

Last edited:
:crazy:

its not good to be a communist WHO talks back and forth with his own self.(n)

your fellow commie, Sister Im a Poet says all the above is pap
cant be done:mad:

WTF?
cant you commies try to make some sense instead of having monologues with your own commie selves?:hammer:
Do you know what Communism is? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣at you CONservatards throwing Commie around at anyone more liberal than P.J. O'Rourke, what a joke!
That wasn't an attack. Moz just wanted to get frisky with him.
Then he's become as airheaded as his buddy Pam Anderson!
annnnnd while other provinces have dropped their mandates or are intending to, BC has just expanded the mandate to include dentists, chiropractors and other health care workers. we're going backwards!!!!!! :mad:
I think that they should let all these anti-vaxxers do what you hey want, as long as they stay away from sensible people. Less stupid people to vote for republiKKKans like tRump and the Tories and For Britain!! 👍👍👍

Seriously, the Proud Boys are led by a man who is black and hispanic, who used to be a police infornmant.

In regard to his views on extremist groups and ideologies, Tarrio has been quoted as saying, "I denounce white supremacy. I denounce anti-Semitism. I denounce racism. I denounce fascism. I denounce communism and any other -ism that is prejudiced towards people because of their race, religion, culture, tone of skin." In regard to his own ethnicity, he has said, "I'm pretty brown, I'm Cuban. There's nothing white supremacist about me.
So what? He's still a misogynist and a homophobe. He's 💩 in my book!

Do you know what Communism is? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣at you CONservatards throwing Commie around at anyone more liberal than P.J. O'Rourke, what a joke!

Then he's become as airheaded as his buddy Pam Anderson!

I think that they should let all these anti-vaxxers do what you hey want, as long as they stay away from sensible people. Less stupid people to vote for republiKKKans like tRump and the Tories and For Britain!! 👍👍👍

WTF? what are on about now? cant you crazy commies try to make sense? "they should let all these anti vaxxers do what you hey want"??
do what you hey want? who? "you"the commie? "hey"??:crazy:
having gone so long without a job has made your brain mush.:crazy:

:hammer:

I was going to as the only Canadians I know what they thought of the protests, but it turns out they're currently on holiday in Jamaica!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom