Canberra, Australia - Royal Theatre (Oct. 28, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Jack The Ripper / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder // What She Said

setlist provided by recording by Bowie Boy.

• Photo from andykitten / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39294_canberra.jpg

Last edited:
Just listening back to my recording of the show now. Will post on drop box when I get home on Tuesday for you all.

The only down side is there is a girl to my right who you can hear throughout clapping out of time, singing out of tune very poorly or giving a running commentary to her friend about the songs and what songs are coming up! Like, she seriously doesn't have a clue how to shut up!

Oh well.....

The Supreme Commander continues to rule. This was the best of the Australian shows so far for vibe and banter. Although he didn't do Irish Blood. Venue security was lax too. Good news for desperateslike me.

Amazing! I enjoyed this concert so much more than the last one I saw, at the Opera House last year. He was in a great mood and in great form. Hightlight - he reached out and grabbed my hand!! Oh god, his skin is so soft! What a night!

Brilliant show tonight in Canberra - honestly couldn't have asked for better. I thought Sydney 2012 was the best I would ever see but this show surpassed it. He seemed relaxed with the Canberra crowd and there was some good banter throughout, probably helped by the fact security was basically non-existent. His voice was absolutely mint as well - never heard him as good.

Whoever said Jack the Ripper (including smoke) was the standout - 100% agree.

And still we say come back, come back to Canberra...

Brilliant show tonight in Canberra - honestly couldn't have asked for better. I thought Sydney 2012 was the best I would ever see but this show surpassed it. He seemed relaxed with the Canberra crowd and there was some good banter throughout, probably helped by the fact security was basically non-existent. His voice was absolutely mint as well - never heard him as good.

Thanks for the great post :)

Great post thanks. I don't think I've ever heard Ripper live. That must have been amazing. I love the black and white version from 'M in Manchester'. Now I'm gonna trawl through setlistfm to see if he played that at the concerts I've been to over the years!....ok I checked and he never played that song at the 12 Moz concerts I've been to since 1991 (obviously Jack The Ripper only came out in Dec '92).

Last edited:
Damon has worked his way up from PA to Bodyguard and now to Driver. At least he is ambitious. Maybe one day he will be Office Manager at the Sherman Oaks HQ office of The Morrissey Marketing Group ltd.

I wish he'd do away with that Mong Damon. What a shockingly weird looking thing he is. Little bastard.
Yet he speaks so highly of you.
No regards at all,
FWD

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom