Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

Yes! Best news I've heard in ages. I just moved to Toronto after living in San Diego for the past 24 years and I was bummed to be missing his SD show in November. Super excited!

thank you, I hope so too! <3

lieblingsmann is a grand term, isn't it? I hope im using it correctly!

It's great, very sexy! PLUS, he's not just your darling and your man, he's your darlingman*.

I adore German. <3

*"Lieblings-" (with a capital letter) meaning favourite (when put in front of a noun) but its literal meaning is darling. They are used synonymously, like, say baklava is your Favoritgebäck but its also your Lieblingsgebäck, but the latter just sounds so much cuter!

Last edited:
First, the Canadian fans, you've had it deep for 15 years for nothing ....

Secondly, if everything goes wrong in the arts world, it's because of the press, compared to terrorists.
It is "funny" to note that in all the countries, far-right and their sympathizers have the same speech, it is always the fault to journalists, to foreigners, to people who do not think like them, and they are Victimize all the time .... The poor!

If we criticize his latest albums, it is not that we attack him, systematically, it's just that his latest albums are not a work of art.

At his age, it would be time to open our eyes, to be lucid and honest with himself and to question himself, because this excitement to always want to be right at all costs, becomes ridiculous ...

I have a feeling he will be announcing Canadian dates soon. That would mean definitely Ottawa, Montreal, St. John's and Vancouver. He didn't mention Toronto or Quebec city, but it would make sense to include them. Skip the prairies, there is nothing to see there except buffalos and rednecks.
I am ready.
If there are dates in Canada, it's because the smell of money becomes stronger than the smell of death...

Already that he did not keep his word with concerts in the UK. :tiphat:

It's not the power of love, it's the power of money..... :clap:

It's great, very sexy! PLUS, he's not just your darling and your man, he's your darlingman.

I adore German. <3
that he is!

I know! germans amazing, I don't know why some people don't like it. I like the way it sounds too.

that he is!

I know! germans amazing, I don't know why some people don't like it. I like the way it sounds too.

I know! My favourite German word has got to be Kummerspeck. It literally translates into "grief bacon" and refers to the weight you gain from overeating from sorrow or heartbreak, like comfort eating. "Grief bacon", when you think about it, is the perfect term for it! :lbf:

Last edited:
he should come to Victoria too. just a small venue. in my room. his arrival would surely be greeted with much excitement.
Rifke are you on any register that Morrissey should be warned about in case he needs to increase his security or up his life insurance protection.?

THE RIGHT ONE IS LEFT

For historical note, please be aware that my July concerts were not cancelled due to pressure from Love Hate And Racism. Yes, I am aware that certain UK hatepapers claimed a victory for Love Hate And Racism, but this, I can assure you, is just their life-destructive fantasy world rattling along in search of respectability. I sincerely hope that they find it. However, the British Arts are seriously under time-bomb attack by pearl-clutching print journalists whose fashionable outrage is their only oxygen. They write like friendless children talking to themselves as they slowly walk home from school, so certain that someone is out to get them. However, if you just happen to be those whom the UK hatepapers claim have abandoned me (and if you are, then why are you reading this?), then by all means, close the barn door on your way out. Music lasts longer than life.

peace for all
MORRISSEY 19 September 2018.

Hilarious 'feedback' from the 'Morrissey community'.

Having notified you all that you'd missed this, I return to see that 'Ugly Devil' has designated Morrissey's missive as 'troll'. I think they're right. Presumably Morrissey hoped nobody would notice he'd hidden this beneath his babblings about Canada-cash-flow & the distraction of him buying some cakes.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

Hilarious 'feedback' from the 'Morrissey community'.

Having notified you all that you'd missed this, I return to see that 'Ugly Devil' has designated Morrissey's missive as 'troll'. I think they're right. Presumably Morrissey hoped nobody would notice he'd hidden this beneath his babblings about Canada-cash-flow & the distraction of him buying some cakes.

best wishes
BrummieBoy

How great would it have been if had said. I now realise that poor tickets sales in the UK were as a result of me being out of touch with my fan base on particular subjects. Going forward I will endeavour to understand any subject I comment on in more detail before giving my view rather the than the knee jerk approach I have taken in the past. I sincerely hope I can reconnect with my UK fans going forward. Morrissey 21/9/18 Alderley Edge

How great would it have been if had said. I now realise that poor tickets sales in the UK were as a result of me being out of touch with my fan base on particular subjects. Going forward I will endeavour to understand any subject I comment on in more detail before giving my view rather the than the knee jerk approach I have taken in the past. I sincerely hope I can reconnect with my UK fans going forward. Morrissey 21/9/18 Alderley Edge

He's not going to do that as he'd also have to apologise for all the other appalling behaviour over decades. The 'Der Spiegel' interview finally exposed him as a toxic fantasist to most of his core fan-base who have since fled in horror. The quality of commentary on this website since shows how dire his predicament now is.

Hardly nobody I know who used to vouch for him will even admit to having liked him now, his downfall is complete. His only options are to hide snide comments on being outed as a deluded fantasist & reactionary beneath an article attempting to justify his return to Canada. Given he was buying animal slaughter/torture cakes yesterday & has done so the last 15 years, there was no point in him ever 'boycotting Canada' other than as a face-whore attention ploy.

The 're-make of Bowie's 'Pin Ups' is an attempt to commercially rehabilitate him. No doubt his record company aren't in a mood to risk any more cash on an album containing fresh lyrics from his mental and moral wasteland so told him to stop doing his Smiths karaoke and sing some other band's songs for an interim album whilst they work on figuring out a PR campaign to rehabilitate him. He is clearly mentally ill if he still thinks it isn't his voice on the Der Spiegel tape but is so isolated from reality that I expect this nonsense to Carry On indefinitely. Making a heartfelt apology for offence caused would require moral courage and stamina which he simply doesn't have. He has been exposed & is now a figure of abject ridicule. A fitting conclusion.

best wishes

BrummieBoy

:crazy:

Right, the interview 'exposed' Moz to the haters.:lbf::lbf:

Please, commence to gather up your stuff for your exit as requested by Moz.

Here>>>>>>>>
EXPOSE YOURSELVES TO THE EXIT>>:toilet:

You will be welcomed a the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: Forum with free copies of
the dramatic cd:drama: CALL THE COMET:laughing:

ADIEU HATERS!:whip:

YES OF COURSE!!!!!:swear

what happened FFS?

MOZ IS EXPOSED!!!:swear

:crazy: exposed to who?

EXPOSED EXPOSED EXPOSED!!:ahhh:

:rolleyes: are you on:smoking::smoking:?

EXPOSED TO THE SOCK PUPPETS!!!!!!!!:ahhh::swear

ok:laughing:

It's all a game, Existence is only a game
And I'm, Not sorry for, For the things I've done
And I'm, Not looking for, Just anyone
I'm, Slipping below the water line, I'm, Slipping below the water line
Reach for my hand, And, And the race is won
Reject my hand, And, The damage is done

THE RIGHT ONE IS LEFT
For historical note, please be aware that my July concerts were not cancelled due to pressure from Love Hate And Racism. Yes, I am aware that certain UK hatepapers claimed a victory for Love Hate And Racism, but this, I can assure you, is just their life-destructive fantasy world rattling along in search of respectability. I sincerely hope that they find it. However, the British Arts are seriously under time-bomb attack by pearl-clutching print journalists whose fashionable outrage is their only oxygen. They write like friendless children talking to themselves as they slowly walk home from school, so certain that someone is out to get them. However, if you just happen to be those whom the UK hatepapers claim have abandoned me (and if you are, then why are you reading this?), then by all means, close the barn door on your way out. Music lasts longer than life.
peace for all
MORRISSEY 19 September 2018.

So, if it's not because of "Love Hate And Racism" that he canceled his tour, it's because of what?

Not enough tickets sold? Most likely, because it's good to make an announcement three months after the cancellation of the tour without explaining the reason for the cancellation.

"I canceled my tour ... blah blah blah ... but not because of them .... blah blah blah ... oh wicked reporters ... blah blah blah ... nobody's me love ... blah blah blah ...."

Same speech, same cause, same effect ...

FFS he doesnt HAVE to play Canada, he could play elswhere.
Its not like the UK and Manchester in particular are the WORLD and if he doesnt play there
there is no where to do a gig.:crazy:

The couple of shows in Canada can easily have been done in the NE US:thumb:
Hes trying to be nice to the Canadians.

BOK, Haters.:mask:

"The current Canadian government neurotically preach diversity: the understanding that each individual is unique, and has much to offer because of their differences." I find the word "neurotically" curious -- it does imply that Morrissey does not agree with the idea of diversity. Which is of course true, considering what a sad racist he has become.
strange how people's interpretations can differ. neurosis, in its classical meaning, implies that there is some awkward uncontrollable behaviour, often repetitive, caused by an internal conflict which is still hidden in the unconscious of the person displaying this special behaviour. here, in this example, morrissey, kind person that he is, makes the canadians aware of their hypocricy preaching a mosaic, inclusive culture but actually excluding and even murdering a large percentage of individuals living within canadian territory. the unwillingness to acknowledge this slaughtering and suppression of what is an essential part of this body politic leads to a collectively neurotic pastoral behaviour. in this quote morrissey is actually embracing the concept of diversity. assuming that morrissey himself is exclusive when it comes to diversity, must remain mere speculation with regard to this single quote. my assumption is that he respects those cultures and people that actually practise diversity actively, and do not only preach it. he tolerates those who still have a blind spot in their self-perception, like canada. he dislikes those who cannot even have a blind spot because they cut this part out of themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
By calling The Guardian a hatepaper, he really is Donald Trump calling respectable news outlets fake media while supporting alt-right propaganda. So a liberal leftist paper wrote a mean article about Morrissey's recent hateful views? They must then be a hatepaper, right?
:rolleyes:

WHAT!! IN!!! F!!!! the GUARDIAN a respectable news outlet.:crazy:??????

YES they are a HATEPAPER:lbf:

Canada ffs. I shall pray for him. Seriously. It ain’t what it was. He’s courageous to visit such places. If he cancels I’ll be so pleased X

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom