Canada return / LA fur ban / Love Hate and Racism - Morrissey Central

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Alexi, Sep 20, 2018.

By Alexi on Sep 20, 2018 at 5:06 PM
  1. Alexi

Alexi Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2018 (read-only)' started by Alexi, Sep 20, 2018.

1. rifke
      rifke
      jealous! I want to live in Manchester. id be so much better positioned to "accidentally run into" moz if I lived in Manchester.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    2. rifke
      rifke
      i hope the Canadian tour is a smashing success. that would make me so proud. im gonna tell all my friends, okay, moz?!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Alexi
      Alexi
      We go regularly, good shopping ! I am going during next school hols with my young work colleague on a Smiths tour. I took her to see him in Feb first direct in Leeds and got her interested but still educating her, she’s been to see the Artic Monkeys this week in Sheffield, plenty of work to be done !
      • Like Like x 1
    4. Oh my god. it's Robby!
      Oh my god. it's Robby!
      B5F6C51D-1F7B-4738-B829-8AF0F2FEEBE2.jpeg
      • Like Like x 1
    5. rifke
      rifke
      sounds like fun!
    6. Alexi
      Alexi
      You’re more than welcome to join us if you fancy popping over, I’ll pick you up from Manchester Airport !
      • Like Like x 1
    7. rifke
      rifke
      rad!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    8. Alexi
      Alexi
      First stop Salford Boys Club, lunch at the Ousthouse in Spinning Fields before the tour continues, fancy it ?
      • Like Like x 1
    9. rifke
      rifke
      sure would! ill be on the next flight over!
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    10. Alexi
      Alexi
      See you then, tell me what time you arrive, bear in Mind i have to stick to school hols
      Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Yes, as I said, you see what you want, which informs your interpretation of what this person ( stranger to us )does. Not really knowing is the boat we’re all in here. But, at least, some here come with open hearts to see what they see in this human being
      Morrissey.

• Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Dear Babbling Boy,

I never said in my post (that you are replying to )that he was vegan vegetarian
      or even carnivore.
      • Informative Informative x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Tha's got no reet sneekin over't border Alexi, the sooner the president of Yarkshire builds the wall the better

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. vegan cro spirit 55
      vegan cro spirit 55
      Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::
      [​IMG]

AKA the HALAL BUTCHER, here is PEEPS ENJOY!!:lbf:
    15. rifke
      rifke
      ill spend Christmas holidays at yours, how's that sound?! we'll do the full tour then. also I like croissants and mimosas for breakfast and cant stand the smell of toast. I hope none of you smoke? well, see you then!
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    16. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      There is no further work to do. The mission is complete. Morrissey is now a laughing stock & his audience has collapsed forcing cancellation of his European tour this year. He is now trying to rehabilitate himself with some silly covers album, trying yet again to 'do a Bowie'. I did indeed contribute but it was Der Speigel & The Guardian who finally nailed the vampire through the heart. I cannot imagine any circumstances when they will change their view of him in the future. He is now widely regarded as a racist, a fantasist & a delusional man who denies the sound and words of his own voice on an interview tape. If I'd been invited to write the script for his downfall I couldn't have come up with such an unlikely scenario!

best
      BB
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    17. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    18. BrummieBoy
      BrummieBoy
      You're possibly the biggest nutjob on this site & that's saying something! You live in your own reality which is impervious to facts or consensus/consensual reality. No wonder you fixate on Morrissey as the diagnosis would be exactly the same: delusional narcissist.

best
      BB
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Funny Funny x 1
    19. Peppermint
      Peppermint
      "From age of 5, tha's gonna be given a kestrel, and every kestrel's gotta be called Kes" :lbf: Brilliant stuff (although probably over the heads of anybody not British and/or under the age of 50)
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Well it might be better to be a friendless child rather than one who has friends only because he's some sort of school bully/ cheerleader captain. Only the weak enjoy having a gang of idiots sucking up to them 24/7.
      Also, if you watch films on the subject, you realize popularity is a fickle thing...Like, the Prom Queen is filmed stealing Prom tickets and trying to sell them to Canadian tourists telling them it's for Ariana Grande and it goes viral and suddenly nobody wants to be seen with her. And she's alone and friendless but never seen talking to herself on the slow walk back from school, simply because she's dropped out.
      She ends up shooting up in Skid Row, and loses her looks and becomes known as Maurice the one-toothed Mexican.
      One day, she sees a journalist and stops him to tell him her life story for money but the journalist pushes her away because he can see she's been drinking, and she falls on her last tooth.

Moral: Dishonesty lasts longer than music. :D