Can you recommend somewhere nice to eat in Manchester?

ShirleyManson

I'm going on the Saturday and fancy treating my boyfriend to a meal at lunchtime but as neither of us have been to Manchester before, we have no idea where to go!
We'll eat pretty much anything I think.

Mcdonalds in the food court ;)

there's some nice Italian restaurants scattered around, like San Siro, Bella Italia (i think it's called that), and other than that, i've not really needed to eat in Manchester as i live 5 mins from the centre lol

1. What's your favourite kind of grub?
2. What's your budget?
3. I could recommend Chinatown, Wilmslow Road for a curry (although it's not as good as it used to be), some great Italian places in town.

1. What's your favourite kind of grub?
2. What's your budget?
3. I could recommend Chinatown, Wilmslow Road for a curry (although it's not as good as it used to be), some great Italian places in town.

1. Chinese I suppose or good old english pub food
2. Anything, Friday is payday ;)

Wagamama have always been efficient and friendly and have pretty delicious food although the tea's a bit weak. It's probably the same as every other in the country.

Okayyy, why not try Wings in the Arndale, sounds bonkers but they have a sushi bar type thing or you can get a regular chinese meal in there too.
Or hop over to Chinatown and try the Little Yang Sing :)

If you want great pub grub, get yourself to Sam's Chop House on Chapel Walks/Marsden Street, get there early, it gets packed (it is every day, I work next to it), on Saturday it won't be full of bankers and lawyers tho!

Okayyy, why not try Wings in the Arndale, sounds bonkers but they have a sushi bar type thing or you can get a regular chinese meal in there too.
Or hop over to Chinatown and try the Little Yang Sing :)

If you want great pub grub, get yourself to Sam's Chop House on Chapel Walks/Marsden Street, get there early, it gets packed (it is every day, I work next to it), on Saturday it won't be full of bankers and lawyers tho!

Wings sounds perfect! My boyfriend loves sushi! Thanks!

Where's the best place for a ring-stinger Ruby Murray?

I've had a few before in Manchester, but a recommendation would be good :)

Sangam in Rusholme (the first restaurant on the curry mile if you're heading out of town) does some good ones. I saw some guy have a Phall (the hottest one) to impress his boss, I swear there was steam coming out of his ears.

Back
Top Bottom