Morrissey Central "CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME ?" (October 20, 2021)

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME ?

0-4_o3thv4.jpg

1970s Morrissey with Elizabeth (Mother), Dorothy (aunt), and Bridget Dwyer (grandmother).

Regards,
FWD.

(Title used previously).

This is amazing. It’s very generous of him to share these private memories with us. But surely this is the 80s? I mean, judging by auntie’s hair. And also M’s almost-quiff.

This is amazing. It’s very generous of him to share these private memories with us. But surely this is the 80s? I mean, judging by auntie’s hair. And also M’s almost-quiff.
Yes, the Quiff is starting to form.
It looks like a scene from the last supper.

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP TIME ?

View attachment 77213

1970s Morrissey with Elizabeth (Mother), Dorothy (aunt), and Bridget Dwyer (grandmother).

Regards,
FWD.

(Title used previously).
Great picture. Instantly reminds me of happy Sundays spent at my Nan and Gramps as a youngster. (Cake, and Bullseye on the box) Now all sadly gone. Time does indeed move to fast.

He inherited Grandma Dwyer's jolliness.
Is that her wedding ring at his finger?

I mean this in a tasteful way: Moz's mother draws your attention straight away. You would walk past that table and do a double take. She was certainly a beautiful looking woman.

Please don't troll this post and demean the sentiment.

He inherited Grandma Dwyer's jolliness.
Is that her wedding ring at his finger?
It’s an Irish Family photo. So it’s most likely to be a Claddagh Ring. I had one at about the same age. Still do in fact.

Great picture. Instantly reminds me of happy Sundays spent at my Nan and Gramps as a youngster. (Cake, and Bullseye on the box) Now all sadly gone. Time does indeed move to fast.
All gone but...at the risk of sounding intentionally or even accidentally flippant..... Bullseye 🎯 is repeated on the Challenge channel on SKY/freeview in UK. It's on at 11pm tonight. The prizes were pitiful but the charming and gentle host Jim Bowen always makes you smile.

Very much reminiscent of family christmases, complete with fag-in-hand grandma
All that's missing is the train & tracks with the smell of overheated transistors. And a scalextric on a wobbly table. And last year's broken subbuteo player on the carpet.

3PxfIKyD4Bn571pKFGcvEpK__WF9RMTkK8AiN_f8Q2z3PmLskqMa3wzo4YyWw2XRV37uusIPBKXKIHrApG3PjoCFu6CM_aOHjUz3Etb18qdx_HM

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom