Can someone summarize the last few months of Moz's career?

Theo

I have not been paying attention. I don't say that in a disparaging way. I love Moz and I bet I know more about his music than 90% of you fu**ers. But, no, I haven't paid attention to him in recent months. I'd just like somone to concisely summarize what has occured of note of late. Because, you know, I'm busy with other things and so forth, and following a pop star closely is not as high on my list as it used to be. I still love Moz, though.

Last edited:
I fear Kewpie is always thinking the worst, so I just wanna say I intend this thread in a sincere manner. I'd like a summary of things of late in the World of Moz.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't done anything as stupid as Bob Dylan. I love Bob Dylan, but have you heard the clips from his Christmas album? DEAR LORD!!!! Embarassing. But, I don't wanna trash it too harshly because it is for charity.....

No, I'm sincere. I think a little summary of the World of Morrissey of late would be helpful.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't done anything as stupid as Bob Dylan. I love Bob Dylan, but have you heard the clips from his Christmas album? DEAR LORD!!!! Embarassing. But, I don't wanna trash it too harshly because it is for charity.....

I don't know about his Christmas album but have you seen his recently released artwork??? It's pretty dang good! I'd definitely hang it in my place.

bdy-rose-on-a-hillside_r1.jpg

Rose on a Hillside

Bob+Dylan++Bicycle.jpg

Bicycle

Three-Chairs-Bob-Dylan-Drawn-Blank-2009-Bob-Dylan-Breeze_1253119015748.png

Three Chairs

http://www.bobdylanart.com/standard-2009.asp?artID=7

Back
Top Bottom