Can someone in London help me. it is awful

moz'art girl

oh la la
Hello,

I am sorry to bother you. I live a nightmare. My sister is extremely ill with cancer. She is condemned by doctors. I thought of maybe buying some product (chlorure cesium) sold in the USA. The problem is the "customs" don't allow the products to come to France. But they can arrive in GB. So, I wondered: would someone allow me to give their adress to the producer so that I would go to London to take the products? I would give him my name, at Mr.....
Well, if someone is interested, and want to send me a PM, thanks. I have hesitated alot to write that, and I don't even know if I will have the courage to do all that, but that is a beginning.

The guy who sells the products told me that people in France, Spain, portugal never get the product, contrary to United Kingdom, so, if I know someone in England, he could send the products to him. I thought I could go to London with Eurostar and bring the products back.:tears:

The guy who sells the products told me that people in France, Spain, portugal never get the product, contrary to United Kingdom, so, if I know someone in England, he could send the products to him. I thought I could go to London with Eurostar and bring the products back.:tears:

I know you're desperate and I truly admire you for being such a great sister. But. Eurostar terminals are similar to airport terminals, there's security check and they may look into your luggage too. Be careful.

The company who supply the product may have to state packages contents for customs reasons, but once in the uk whats to stop the recipent repackaging and posting, to France without stating the contents.

Tags
sexy voodoo
Back
Top Bottom