Can someone explain Easter please!

Ok I understand today is Good Friday...but what does that mean I do exactly? When do I get me chocolates, is that tomorrow?

Love PTxx.

you get your chocolates when jesus comes back from his hellfight with satan and rises from the dead and then speeds off to see God in heaven, and that will be sunday!

you get your chocolates when jesus comes back from his hellfight with satan and rises from the dead and then speeds off to see God in heaven, and that will be sunday!

Cheers...waiting now for Sunday! I understand Easter is important to many people but it only confuses me...I swear it isn't usually this early !?!

Love PTxx.

Cheers...waiting now for Sunday! I understand Easter is important to many people but it only confuses me...I swear it isn't usually this early !?!

Love PTxx.
its almost never this early! usually at the very beginning of April.
Easter's supposed to be a happy time for christians, with christ rising from the dead and saying 'nyah nyah silly romans i told you i was son of god' and all that jazz.
Can someone explain to me how a big rock changed to chocolate eggs:confused: That has always confused me!

i think jesus used a jedi mind trick.

its almost never this early! usually at the very beginning of April.
Easter's supposed to be a happy time for christians, with christ rising from the dead and saying 'nyah nyah silly romans i told you i was son of god' and all that jazz.

i think jesus used a jedi mind trick.

:p I don't really believe in easter but i still eat chocolate eggs etc... look at the great easter egg i got this year....:D

Can someone explain to me how a big rock changed to chocolate eggs:confused: That has always confused me!

The same way water was turned into wine and besides, have you tried eating rocks?:D

Thanks for the thread PT, it just reminded me to get down to Asda and buy the kids their eggs:eek:

Jukebox Jury

i need to make my hubby up a little basket, but im still whooped form the traumatizing ER visit i think i have PTSD haha

Back
Top Bottom