Can someone change Mozza's Wikipedia picture?

MozzaBedfordSpur

It looks wrong, he looks like a combination of Terry Venables and Bill Tarmey (Jack Duckworth, Corronation Street)

Surely there is a nicer picture out there, maybe the frink thread could assist, but the picture imo does not do Morrissey any favours?

Thoughts and help?

Lord, yes, change it. The one that was up the last time I checked wasn't bad, although he had a funny expression and I could see why someone wouldn't like it. The one before that was bad-- a younger photo at a weird angle with bad hair). Since it has to be copyright free, I'm sure there are some fabulous recent live photos that could be used.

Someone changed it a couple of days ago, and eeeeeverytime someone changes the picture over there, someone opens a topic over here.

choose one from here and i'll upload it for ya. Or maybe someone has their own pictures they want to share?

Someone changed it a couple of days ago, and eeeeeverytime someone changes the picture over there, someone opens a topic over here.

choose one from here and i'll upload it for ya. Or maybe someone has their own pictures they want to share?

Well, can we get one where he doesn't look like a plastic action figure?

Well, can we get one where he doesn't look like a plastic action figure?
*searches her pockets*
it's simple: pick one from the gallery. Don't like the gallery? give me one you took and i'll (or you) upload it to Wikipedia Commons. The ones (not copyrighted) in flickr are all blurry.

Well, yeah, mar2d2's post right above this one has a whole gallery of them. But I'll let her do the honors of changing it.

Sounds a good plan, suggest as many of us visit the gallery then vote on the most suitable picture from the gallery, and refer to mar2d2, who I am sure will be happy to assist us.

Thanking you all in advance.

MozzaBedfordSpur

It looks wrong, he looks like a combination of Terry Venables and Bill Tarmey (Jack Duckworth, Corronation Street)

Surely there is a nicer picture out there, maybe the frink thread could assist, but the picture imo does not do Morrissey any favours?

Thoughts and help?

I know; with my limited wikipedia knowledge (and very limited knowledge of their fairly complex licensing rules), I tried changing it a couple of times and it kept getting changed back.

The ideas here sound good though...

Back
Top Bottom