Can Somebody Please Help Me. I Think I'm Having A Nervous Breakdown. It's Not Right I Feel Like This

C

Cream Crackers

I really don't understand. Morrissey wrote to me but he's sleeping with someone. I don't understand.

Re: Can Somebody Please Help Me. I Think I'm Having A Nervous Breakdown. It's Not Right I Feel Like

That's cos the cloth mouse was shown to him bouncing on the keyboard in the eye of the catheaded woman. Why else would that happen.
Sorry
Jim Bob x

Re: Can Somebody Please Help Me. I Think I'm Having A Nervous Breakdown. It's Not Right I Feel Like

Calm down...its not real!

Don't worry, one day he will meet you. I know how you feel. Its like I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME! If only he would meet me...if only he would see me

x

you're either on the bus or off the bus. find out what that means and apply it to your situation.

> Calm down...its not real!

>

> Don't worry, one day he will meet you. I know how you feel. Its like I
> KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME! If only he would meet me...if only he would
> see me

> x

bruhawhaw, that you ellen? look at my eye.

HAHA nice eye david.

WOOOP!

Thanks Ellenina! You Understand One Day I Will Meet Him Until Then Life Continues. (No Message.)

Back
Top Bottom