"Can Morrissey’s Musical Legacy Survive His Bad Press?" - Dallas Observer (July 16, 2019)

Spoken like a true colonizer. “We made their life better”. You also gave them a UK passport, so stop bitching they are in the UK. Because believe me mate, they have made many things better in the uk. Food. Music. Etc.

Food and music and what's the ect? As if food and music make up for terrorism and crime. lolz.

That's the sum total of your thinking.

You think working class people in England deserve to have their country forcefully colonized by third worlders (many of them dangerous) because of past colonisations by the upper class white man.

Ah. Spoken like a working class person who blames others for their ills.

That's the sum total of your thinking.

You think working class people in England deserve to have their country forcefully colonized by third worlders (many of them dangerous) because of past colonisations by the upper class white man.

You mean like doctors, surgeons and nurses?

You think working class people deserve to have their country taken away from them (as in Last Whites video) because of past colonisation. You said so.

No. I did’t say that. What I said was you gave UK passports to people all over the world and now you bitch because these same people, who are BRITISH, live in the UK and you find their lives and customs disgusting.

Hey guys. Carry on now. And when you’re out of the EU, we will see which country in Europe is the most important.

My guess, it will not me the UK. Can you guess which one it will be? The krauts. Good night und danke!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom