Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavillion

A

Anonymous

Who's going? I keep looking on LiveNation and there's still a ridiculous amount of seats left. Maybe there will be some kind of discount sale soon....?

I think they offered some deals for Forest Hills a few weeks back, so maybe they will for Camden although they will have to be good as it looks like they have only sold about 20%. They may make it free on the night, who knows?

There look to be so many tickets left? Think the show's still a go?

Anybody know how much parking is? I never carry cash and not sure how much to bring. It's a rip-off no matter how much.

Parking there is a rip off but there aren't a lot of alternatives. You can take a ferry from Philadelphia.

They will be selling tickets until around 8 if anybody wants to go last minute and avoid all those service charges - at least that's what somebody told me when I called the venue this morning.

Well he did cancel that Paso Robles show after the people were already in the venue!
Is that the cold one? Or too hot. Or electrics? Can’t remember

Well he did cancel that Paso Robles show after the people were already in the venue!

With Interpol sharing the bill with him, the option of canceling one hour before the scheduled start of the show is much less likely. So enjoy the show tonight.

Back
Top Bottom