Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Against all odds, I caught Jessie's pick -- for my second show in a row. I caught his pick at one of the Broadway shows in May and tonight he flung the wee gnat seemingly zip into my claw. I'm a man whose criminal dexterity almost had me exiled from gym class, banned from bowling, and left to die on the interstate median. Perhaps Jessie is the talented one and he's just chosen me...?
exiled from gym,banned from bowling,hows your black belt in knitting.

Onto the actual show Moz wasn't super chatty either but two things really stick out to me is that after Munich he started to talk about it being the week of 9/11 and about remembering those who died, people started to cheer and clap and I think he got pissed off. I could be reading that wrong, hopefully someone recorded it, but it seemed like he was very annoyed that people were cheering.

Oh, shock-horror. Islamaphobic nationalist conveniently brings up 9/11! :rolleyes:

Onto the actual show Moz wasn't super chatty either but two things really stick out to me is that after Munich he started to talk about it being the week of 9/11 and about remembering those who died, people started to cheer and clap and I think he got pissed off. I could be reading that wrong, hopefully someone recorded it, but it seemed like he was very annoyed that people were cheering. He also talked after Lady Willpower about how California Sons received horrible reviews from everyone in the media, but he would continue on. His tone while talking about this seemed sad or at least that's how it seemed to me.

Did he mention that many of the reviewers actually praised the songs themselves but knocked the scores down having been sickened by his frightening stream of idiotic, ignorant comments, and unambiguous vocal and visual support for a right-wing political party?

Good point :) : the return of the black suit
Bad point :mad: : the return of Mando , Gustavo, Jesso!!

Just got back from the show, and it feels great that I didn't have to travel far for this one. Overall I highly enjoyed the show and Moz yet again sounded fantastic!! To be frank, it was kind of a strange vibe however. Crowd wise there were many open rows/pockets, especially on the far left and right. From where I was seated it looked like there was maybe 100-150 people total on the lawn. They should have closed the lawn and move those people to the left and right to fill it out more. The thing that annoyed me the most was the LiveNation staff. I must have gotten my ticket checked 15 different times and I only left my seat once to check the merch! It was ridiculous! I even saw one staff lady chase after this couple and grab them to remove them from a empty row that nobody sat in during the entire show. It was unnecessary, but this is par the course at BB&T Pavilion. I'm from Philly and I've seen many shows here over the years and this is my least favorite venue in the area. Wish Moz would have played the Fillmore or went back to the Mann Center.

Onto the actual show Moz wasn't super chatty either but two things really stick out to me is that after Munich he started to talk about it being the week of 9/11 and about remembering those who died, people started to cheer and clap and I think he got pissed off. I could be reading that wrong, hopefully someone recorded it, but it seemed like he was very annoyed that people were cheering. He also talked after Lady Willpower about how California Sons received horrible reviews from everyone in the media, but he would continue on. His tone while talking about this seemed sad or at least that's how it seemed to me.

Set list wise the only new addition to the set was Speedway at the end. Moz also added as someone else mentioned "Come Back to Camden" in the middle which sounded incredible. Very strong finish to the show. Just wish he would have made some more changes between the sets at the first three shows.

All the merch was the same as well from the other dates. So nothing new to report there.

Overall all three shows (Columbia, Forest Hills, Camden) were all fantastic and Moz sounds amazing. Make sure to see him on the tour if he's in your area, don't miss the chance!

I had lawn seats - the “preferred lawn” section. Staff actually did give regular seat tickets to those of us on the lawn. We checked out the inside seat but ultimately wanted to stay on the lawn because it was a better view and it was a gorgeous night outside.

Only thing that pissed me off about the show was that parking was $40 . Moz sounded great though.

Just got back from the show, and it feels great that I didn't have to travel far for this one. Overall I highly enjoyed the show and Moz yet again sounded fantastic!! To be frank, it was kind of a strange vibe however. Crowd wise there were many open rows/pockets, especially on the far left and right. From where I was seated it looked like there was maybe 100-150 people total on the lawn. They should have closed the lawn and move those people to the left and right to fill it out more. The thing that annoyed me the most was the LiveNation staff. I must have gotten my ticket checked 15 different times and I only left my seat once to check the merch! It was ridiculous! I even saw one staff lady chase after this couple and grab them to remove them from a empty row that nobody sat in during the entire show. It was unnecessary, but this is par the course at BB&T Pavilion. I'm from Philly and I've seen many shows here over the years and this is my least favorite venue in the area. Wish Moz would have played the Fillmore or went back to the Mann Center.

Set list wise the only new addition to the set was Speedway at the end. Moz also added as someone else mentioned "Come Back to Camden" in the middle which sounded incredible. Very strong finish to the show. Just wish he would have made some more changes between the sets at the first three shows.

All the merch was the same as well from the other dates. So nothing new to report there.

Overall all three shows (Columbia, Forest Hills, Camden) were all fantastic and Moz sounds amazing. Make sure to see him on the tour if he's in your area, don't miss the chance!

we were eagerly awaiting your fake review, skinny, i mean,surface.:lbf:
so are from a cul de sac in philly now:crazy:

ANOTHER HUGE CROWD FOR MOZ, MORE PEEPS IN THIS SHOW THAN
IN ALL SUCKO :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: MINI GIG TOURS PUT TOGETHER !!!!:yum:

LIVE AND LEARN DUMB TROLLS.:rofl::rofl:

great show tonigh, folks, you all we be in for a treat. Morrissey in top form. venue was packed i would say
99 percent sold out. and a huge throng at the merch desk with enthusiasts buying stuff non stop. most items
were sold out.:cool:

Complete "Speedway" including "Come Back To Camden" part and shirt toss:

Did he mention that many of the reviewers actually praised the songs themselves but knocked the scores down having been sickened by his frightening stream of idiotic, ignorant comments, and unambiguous vocal and visual support for a right-wing political party?
You tell us. Frightened one.

Actually, they were giving upgrades for free.

I had a Lawn ticket and after passing security one of the ladies told me to go with one of the LiveNation staff to get an upgrade, they gave us (me and my wife) a seating ticket in the middle row, They actually keep our chair so We could enjoy the show.

My guess is that the people on the lawn were actually people that wanted to be there... not sure.

Totally agree on the 9/11, Moz got really annoyed by the people cheering.

Overall another great show.!

I had lawn seats - the “preferred lawn” section. Staff actually did give regular seat tickets to those of us on the lawn. We checked out the inside seat but ultimately wanted to stay on the lawn because it was a better view and it was a gorgeous night outside.

Only thing that pissed me off about the show was that parking was $40 . Moz sounded great though.
A couple persons told me that there was a $30 like 3 blocks from there.

i brought my wife (8 Months pregnant) i had to take bullet for obvious reasons, but i am totally agree, they ripped us off with the Parking.

I also got a upgrade and the seats weren't bad at all so i enjoyed the show from there.!

Actually, they were giving upgrades for free.

I had a Lawn ticket and after passing security one of the ladies told me to go with one of the LiveNation staff to get an upgrade, they gave us (me and my wife) a seating ticket in the middle row, They actually keep our chair so We could enjoy the show.

My guess is that the people on the lawn were actually people that wanted to be there... not sure.

Totally agree on the 9/11, Moz got really annoyed by the people cheering.

Overall another great show.!

I’ve seen plenty of times where he would like to say something but is interrupted by the audience and gets annoyed and doesn’t continue talking.

From reports here it seems it was a fine turnout, looks as love has won again.

Marching on !!!

:cool:

Last edited:
What was up with the girl who was lining up for the show in the Fast Pass lane who made her own number system? The same girl tried arguing with security and kept harassing/following them around. Really was embarrassing to watch...

Overall, the show was great! Morrissey's voice was fantastic. Venue was somewhat packed but could've been better. Not a big fan of the location of the venue (Camden is not a safe town).

If Moz reads any of these comments I hope he feels the HUGE LOVE FOR HIM...

One Moz to rule them all!

(except for the negs from that skinny twat/troll & his multiple aliases...why hasn't he been banned for 4ksake?)

The people who camp out very early always have a sign in sheet to kinda hold spot in line. It's a regular thing

Show was fantastic :bow:, and while I didn't get the full version of "Come Back To Camden" his acapella break during "Speedway" was pleasing. :tiphat:

The people who camp out very early always have a sign in sheet to kinda hold spot in line. It's a regular thing

Was this show General Admission? How do things seem to work out at the assigned seating outdoor venues? I'll be at the next three with decent tickets (all assigned). Curious if I'll have to be there early - do they typically allow crowding the stage right away - ie. before the lights go down? Will I need to get close asap and wait out the opening act? I miss the days of general admission shows.

If Moz reads any of these comments I hope he feels the HUGE LOVE FOR HIM...

One Moz to rule them all!

(except for the negs from that skinny twat/troll & his multiple aliases...why hasn't he been banned for 4ksake?)

Very good post.:thumb:

You bring up a good point. Previously to Skinny going rogue, making multiple fake username troll avatars you could have been banned for many insignificant minor activity. o_O

Best bet in an assigned seat setting is just take note early on.. if people are crowding up front get up there until you are sent back. For the most part it becomes free for all once his intro video ends and the lights go down.

Every venue is different. We were all surprised that on Broadway they let people crowd the front from the jump and security didnt care about assigned seats. That was also at the directive of M's security

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom