Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM.

By davidt on Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Satan Rejected My Soul // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM.

1. Surface
      Surface
      Did they let the people on the lawns move to the unsold seats then?
    2. Tom
      Tom
      Solid show overall, with a great crowd. This crowd was the best of the first three in my opinion. They seemed really responsive, even to the covers and lesser known songs and Moz seemed genuinely appreciative. So much for the reports of terrible ticket sales for this show, it seemed pretty well filled, with empty seats only at the very, upper sides.

He really needs to drop Paris, it’s become the floodgate song where everyone goes to the restroom or grabs a drink. No one cares about this song. Actually, the city of Paris needs to stop making headlines, so the song can become irrelevant again. I doubt most people in attendance even know about the protests. Thankfully World Peace seems to be gone, I hope Munich Air Disaster will be next, it’s a flatline every time. Slip in something like Our Frank, Mute Witness, Nobody Loves Us or We’ll Let You Know in their places and this set would be killer. Anyway, I enjoyed the three east coast shows, the venues have worked surprisingly well so far.
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 8:24 PM
      • Like Like x 3
      • Informative Informative x 1
    3. typicalgenius
      typicalgenius
      Ahem. Geese.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, some posters above said that they were offered unsold seats instead of the lawn. Which makes perfect sense, except for the people who paid more money for the same seats!
    5. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      LOL right Camden Pavilion is illuminated by moonlight.:lbf:

:lbf:

:lbf:

give it up trolls.:lbf:
    6. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      This was my exact thought when I heard this in Queens on Saturday: "does Gustavo only know how to play this one bit on the piano?" :D But seriously, this bit of tinkling has been used as a lead-in to several songs over the past few years... Sunday, HSIN, Trouble Loves Me.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. GetUpKid
      GetUpKid
      That show was incredible. I remember it very well. I think Moz even mention "Oh Atlantic City of all places, what am I doing here?" . I also remember the Borgata staff saying any stage invader will be arrested and thrown in jail. LOL
      • Like Like x 2
    8. GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn
      GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn
      It kind of reminds me of "In Your Lap".
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    9. GetUpKid
      GetUpKid
      I'm wondering if that was same woman who was near us who for the entire show. She kept calling Morrissey "Daddy" and was dancing in the aisle (she was probably drunk - there were a ton of empty cans under her seat). She was not having the CS songs, after every one she yelled "Daddy I want to hear your music". It was a adventure being near her, I'll leave it at that.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Was Mon Lafertesong part of the morrissey pre-show videos? Thet would be awesome, Mon Laferte is such a great singer.
    11. Lionsy
      Lionsy
      Well, at least she was enjoying herself, I suppose! :D
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      This lady sounds like she's a lot of fun to be with.
      • Funny Funny x 4
    13. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Another show packed to the gills.

I thought they were all supposed to be empty?
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

Mon Laferte ? I’ll pass.

Now ... Sonya has an original voice and can belt it out too....

15. lanterns
      lanterns
      deservedly
    16. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      So pleased these concerts are such a HUGE SUCCESS for Moz...we all love you; please just feel it; embrace it...YOU ARE LOVED SO MUCH BY SO MANY.
      • Like Like x 4
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I believe your referring to Charles Aznavour?
    18. Carlislebaz
      Carlislebaz
      it sounds like skinny in drag
      • Funny Funny x 3
    19. Surface
      Surface
      I had A couple of beers with Sonya the other week in London. If you’re ever in the UK, pop into the Scarsdale Tavern in Kensington which is her local.
      • Like Like x 2
    20. Mozmar
      Mozmar
      Yep grats to jim, but we should all say the same to our hero/God Morrissey:

How can we ever adequately express our gratitude to you for what you have given us?

I'm so grateful that I found Him.