Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM.

By davidt on Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Satan Rejected My Soul // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yup, planning to get down there before Interpol I suppose. I've always had good luck though. Nothing like the rush when they send you back and then lights finally go down. Mad dash they can't stop. Fun times. From instagram photos it looks like the Ohio venus has a 50% chance of not having stage barriers. Some shows have them and some don't.
    2. lanterns
      lanterns
      jim powers, again, thank you so much. morrissey sounds fantastic, band is playing superb. thanks to all of you!

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 6:08 PM
      • Like Like x 3
    3. lanterns
      lanterns

thank you, jim powers at youtube, great job!!

thats actually a cool tie he is wearing.
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 7:05 PM
      • Like Like x 3
    4. lanterns
      lanterns
      how can we ever adequately express our gratitude to you, jim powers?!?

• Like Like x 2
    5. lanterns
      lanterns

just wanted to say a big "thank you" to jim powers, who provides and shares all these absolutely excellent videos on youtube!
      • Like Like x 4
    6. lanterns
      lanterns
      it never feels like sunday with jim powers around!

unfortunately, the "i got devil" video is completely spoilt by this woman in the off who seems to be in labour or something... starts around 2:50, i mean, hello, wtf.
      [​IMG]
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 6:14 PM
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 1
    7. lanterns
      lanterns
      okay, i shut up now...

thank you, thank you, thanky you, so much, jim powers!
      and to morrissey and the band, i bow down my head in heartfelt gratitude, (of course)!
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 9:52 PM
      • Like Like x 4
    8. Mazzer6
      Mazzer6
      Does anyone know the origin of the pre-show video where those detectives are talking about how they ‘have to take care of Morrissey’? It looked like it was from an old black and white tv show.
    9. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      That was such a strange show. Literally held in a very large hotel conference/banquet space. With portable bleachers in the back, which hardly anyone sat on. Good show, though.
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 6:04 PM
      • Like Like x 2
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Just curious, if it was 99% sold out, why were they giving away better seats to the people sat on the lawn?

Also if items are sold out, I guess it's not worth bringing money to any future shows??
    11. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth
      Pretty sure eh original poster was talking out of his ass.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      they werent giving away any tickets. giving away tickets.:crazy:
      whoever posted that is talking out of his ass.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, it is from Episode 11 of the The Untouchables from 1959 called, You Can't Pick The Number: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Untouchables_(1959_TV_series)_episodes

In my next Following The Mozziah blog entry, I will be writing about all 16 of the pre-show videos, including the wonderful Tu Falta De Querer by Chilean singer, Mon Laferte: . This is what Morrissey Solo should be about, genuine Moz fans sharing information. Unfortunately, the haters who keep posting here, such as Uncle Twat, keep people away; including me the majority of the time. How wonderful it would be if the annoying negative cunts were banned. Don't forget to tune in to the next exciting episode of FTM:

Much love to the genuine Moz fans.
      Much hate to the ex-fans.

Viva Morrissey!

Love

Rat
      • Like Like x 6
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    14. vegan cro spirit 444
      vegan cro spirit 444
      its Skinny troll insanity caused by Moz having HUGE CROWDS!:lbf:

the colored dots portend cancellation:crazy:
      then the colored dots portend 100 peeps in attendance.:crazy:
      then the colored dots portent cancellation right before the show then right after the interpol set.:lbf:
      then when there is a huge crowd they were giving away tickets:crazy:

as if in Camden there are hundreds of people just walking around expecting and demanding
      free tix.:lbf:

Skinny troll insanity.:lbf:

they cant deal with Moz killing it.:thumb:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      Oh great! I would love to get the name of the singer that I would say Greek? Italian? I'm not good with languages but it is a very strong vocal performance
    16. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution

She is so fucking hot.
    17. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution
      I'm not a lesbian but I would DEFINITELY hit that. DEFINITELY.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      These were the lawn seats.

• Funny Funny x 2
    19. E Scott
      E Scott
      That woman wailing is beyond awful, spoiling it for everyone else.
    20. lanterns
      lanterns
      she also spoils the beginning of "sunday" when everybody just wants to enjoy a quiet and beautiful moment listening to gustavo mansur playing the piano.