Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM.

By davidt on Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Satan Rejected My Soul // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 4:32 PM
    • Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by davidt, Sep 10, 2019 at 1:00 AM.

1. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      exiled from gym,banned from bowling,hows your black belt in knitting.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Oh, shock-horror. Islamaphobic nationalist conveniently brings up 9/11! :rolleyes:
      • Troll Troll x 9
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Did he mention that many of the reviewers actually praised the songs themselves but knocked the scores down having been sickened by his frightening stream of idiotic, ignorant comments, and unambiguous vocal and visual support for a right-wing political party?
      Anonymous
      This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
      • Troll Troll x 6
      • Redundant Redundant x 4
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good point :) : the return of the black suit
      Bad point :mad: : the return of Mando , Gustavo, Jesso!!
      • Troll Troll x 5
      • Dislike Dislike x 2
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    5. gallifreyx
      gallifreyx
      I had lawn seats - the “preferred lawn” section. Staff actually did give regular seat tickets to those of us on the lawn. We checked out the inside seat but ultimately wanted to stay on the lawn because it was a better view and it was a gorgeous night outside.

Only thing that pissed me off about the show was that parking was $40 . Moz sounded great though.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Informative Informative x 2
    6. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      we were eagerly awaiting your fake review, skinny, i mean,surface.:lbf:
      so are from a cul de sac in philly now:crazy:

ANOTHER HUGE CROWD FOR MOZ, MORE PEEPS IN THIS SHOW THAN
      IN ALL SUCKO :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: MINI GIG TOURS PUT TOGETHER !!!!:yum:

LIVE AND LEARN DUMB TROLLS.:rofl::rofl:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      great show tonigh, folks, you all we be in for a treat. Morrissey in top form. venue was packed i would say
      99 percent sold out. and a huge throng at the merch desk with enthusiasts buying stuff non stop. most items
      were sold out.:cool:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    8. GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn
      GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn
      Complete "Speedway" including "Come Back To Camden" part and shirt toss:

• Like Like x 16
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    9. Hovis Lesley
      Hovis Lesley
      You tell us. Frightened one.
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    10. xcesarrisseyx
      xcesarrisseyx

Actually, they were giving upgrades for free.

I had a Lawn ticket and after passing security one of the ladies told me to go with one of the LiveNation staff to get an upgrade, they gave us (me and my wife) a seating ticket in the middle row, They actually keep our chair so We could enjoy the show.

My guess is that the people on the lawn were actually people that wanted to be there... not sure.

Totally agree on the 9/11, Moz got really annoyed by the people cheering.

Overall another great show.!
      • Like Like x 1
    11. xcesarrisseyx
      xcesarrisseyx
      A couple persons told me that there was a $30 like 3 blocks from there.

i brought my wife (8 Months pregnant) i had to take bullet for obvious reasons, but i am totally agree, they ripped us off with the Parking.

I also got a upgrade and the seats weren't bad at all so i enjoyed the show from there.!
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun

I’ve seen plenty of times where he would like to say something but is interrupted by the audience and gets annoyed and doesn’t continue talking.

From reports here it seems it was a fine turnout, looks as love has won again.

Marching on !!!

:cool:
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2019 at 2:28 PM
      • Like Like x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 2
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What was up with the girl who was lining up for the show in the Fast Pass lane who made her own number system? The same girl tried arguing with security and kept harassing/following them around. Really was embarrassing to watch...

Overall, the show was great! Morrissey's voice was fantastic. Venue was somewhat packed but could've been better. Not a big fan of the location of the venue (Camden is not a safe town).
      • Like Like x 1
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      If Moz reads any of these comments I hope he feels the HUGE LOVE FOR HIM...

One Moz to rule them all!

(except for the negs from that skinny twat/troll & his multiple aliases...why hasn't he been banned for 4ksake?)
      • Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 1
    15. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      The people who camp out very early always have a sign in sheet to kinda hold spot in line. It's a regular thing
    16. Jeffrey7777
      Jeffrey7777
      Show was fantastic :bow:, and while I didn't get the full version of "Come Back To Camden" his acapella break during "Speedway" was pleasing. :tiphat:
      • Like Like x 5
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Was this show General Admission? How do things seem to work out at the assigned seating outdoor venues? I'll be at the next three with decent tickets (all assigned). Curious if I'll have to be there early - do they typically allow crowding the stage right away - ie. before the lights go down? Will I need to get close asap and wait out the opening act? I miss the days of general admission shows.
    18. vegan cro spirit 555
      vegan cro spirit 555
      Very good post.:thumb:

You bring up a good point. Previously to Skinny going rogue, making multiple fake username troll avatars you could have been banned for many insignificant minor activity. o_O
      • Like Like x 1
    19. bandrus1
      bandrus1
      Best bet in an assigned seat setting is just take note early on.. if people are crowding up front get up there until you are sent back. For the most part it becomes free for all once his intro video ends and the lights go down.

Every venue is different. We were all surprised that on Broadway they let people crowd the front from the jump and security didnt care about assigned seats. That was also at the directive of M's security
    20. Girlmostlikely
      Girlmostlikely
      Come back to Camden!!:rock::love:Play the whole song this tour , PLEASE!!