Camden, NJ - BB&T Pavilion (Sep. 9, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Satan Rejected My Soul // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Photo by @almannarino / Instagram. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• full

Last edited:
ANOTHER HUGE SHOW WITH A HUGE CROWD!!:lbf::lbf:
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

COLOURED CUCK DOTS MUST HAVE FLOWN OVER TO THE CUL DE SAC:lbf:

Against all odds, I caught Jessie's pick -- for my second show in a row. I caught his pick at one of the Broadway shows in May and tonight he flung the wee gnat seemingly zip into my claw. I'm a man whose criminal dexterity almost had me exiled from gym class, banned from bowling, and left to die on the interstate median. Perhaps Jessie is the talented one and he's just chosen me...?

Was groped by multiple drunk women, shuffled around by deeply passionate fans waiting to get their bite off the man himself. Yep, status quo at the Moz gathering...:rock:

- Fonteyne

Just got back from the show, and it feels great that I didn't have to travel far for this one. Overall I highly enjoyed the show and Moz yet again sounded fantastic!! To be frank, it was kind of a strange vibe however. Crowd wise there were many open rows/pockets, especially on the far left and right. From where I was seated it looked like there was maybe 100-150 people total on the lawn. They should have closed the lawn and move those people to the left and right to fill it out more. The thing that annoyed me the most was the LiveNation staff. I must have gotten my ticket checked 15 different times and I only left my seat once to check the merch! It was ridiculous! I even saw one staff lady chase after this couple and grab them to remove them from a empty row that nobody sat in during the entire show. It was unnecessary, but this is par the course at BB&T Pavilion. I'm from Philly and I've seen many shows here over the years and this is my least favorite venue in the area. Wish Moz would have played the Fillmore or went back to the Mann Center.

Onto the actual show Moz wasn't super chatty either but two things really stick out to me is that after Munich he started to talk about it being the week of 9/11 and about remembering those who died, people started to cheer and clap and I think he got pissed off. I could be reading that wrong, hopefully someone recorded it, but it seemed like he was very annoyed that people were cheering. He also talked after Lady Willpower about how California Sons received horrible reviews from everyone in the media, but he would continue on. His tone while talking about this seemed sad or at least that's how it seemed to me.

Set list wise the only new addition to the set was Speedway at the end. Moz also added as someone else mentioned "Come Back to Camden" in the middle which sounded incredible. Very strong finish to the show. Just wish he would have made some more changes between the sets at the first three shows.

All the merch was the same as well from the other dates. So nothing new to report there.

Overall all three shows (Columbia, Forest Hills, Camden) were all fantastic and Moz sounds amazing. Make sure to see him on the tour if he's in your area, don't miss the chance!

Just got back from the show, and it feels great that I didn't have to travel far for this one. Overall I highly enjoyed the show and Moz yet again sounded fantastic!! To be frank, it was kind of a strange vibe however. Crowd wise there were many open rows/pockets, especially on the far left and right. From where I was seated it looked like there was maybe 100-150 people total on the lawn. They should have closed the lawn and move those people to the left and right to fill it out more. The thing that annoyed me the most was the LiveNation staff. I must have gotten my ticket checked 15 different times and I only left my seat once to check the merch! It was ridiculous! I even saw one staff lady chase after this couple and grab them to remove them from a empty row that nobody sat in during the entire show. It was unnecessary, but this is par the course at BB&T Pavilion. I'm from Philly and I've seen many shows here over the years and this is my least favorite venue in the area. Wish Moz would have played the Fillmore or went back to the Mann Center.

Onto the actual show Moz wasn't super chatty either but two things really stick out to me is that after Munich he started to talk about it being the week of 9/11 and about remembering those who died, people started to cheer and clap and I think he got pissed off. I could be reading that wrong, hopefully someone recorded it, but it seemed like he was very annoyed that people were cheering. He also talked after Lady Willpower about how California Sons received horrible reviews from everyone in the media, but he would continue on. His tone while talking about this seemed sad or at least that's how it seemed to me.

Set list wise the only new addition to the set was Speedway at the end. Moz also added as someone else mentioned "Come Back to Camden" in the middle which sounded incredible. Very strong finish to the show. Just wish he would have made some more changes between the sets at the first three shows.

All the merch was the same as well from the other dates. So nothing new to report there.

Overall all three shows (Columbia, Forest Hills, Camden) were all fantastic and Moz sounds amazing. Make sure to see him on the tour if he's in your area, don't miss the chance!

At least it went ahead, in years gone by he would have cancelled if there were lots of empty spaces.

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper / Some Say I Got Devil / Satan Rejected My Soul // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm
He looks and sounds fantastic, yet again. I would love to hear the bit of Come back to Camden if anyone caught it. Really enjoyed the recordings from forest Hills What a gift.

I'd also like to know some of the clips that were playing e.g. the one with that 50s greaser lookin guy dancin' and singin...

- Fonteynedoh:

He looks and sounds fantastic, yet again. I would love to hear the bit of Come back to Camden if anyone caught it. Really enjoyed the recordings from forest Hills What a gift.

Not my video but I found this snippet on Instagram:

At least it went ahead, in years gone by he would have cancelled if there were lots of empty spaces.

That's true. I vividly remember when the Revel show in Atlantic City several years ago got cancelled because of low turnout (the reason given was sickness) but Moz played the following day in Boston (which was sold out). So I am extremely grateful this show played. The turnout for Camden was decent. The pit was filled, and the seats in the center were filled up. It's just the sides and lawn were pretty empty. But this is nowhere close to the lowest turnout show I've been too, that would be the Borgata (yet again in Atlantic City) back in 2007. That show was in the Event Center and was half filled.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom