Calling all London Morrissey-solo-ers

B

Bob & Terry

We're in London sightseeing
Does anyone fancy meeting up for a Bank Holiday piss up tomorrow

> We're in London sightseeing
> Does anyone fancy meeting up for a Bank Holiday piss up tomorrow

Shame I'm working! Where are you from? don't bump into any terrorists or anything....!

A alight change of subject...but I've always thought that it would be great to take over a pub somewhere in London and just play Moz/Smiths for a few hours with fellow fans just having a drink listening to great music instead of the usual Top 10 tasteless tunes blaring out of the cheap speakers... I can dream...

I'm on the piss this afternoon, so will be of no use tomorrow. The only thing I can suggest is heading to Camden and hoping that the World's End plays a Smiths album in its entirety.....I've heard them do it with The Cure...

> We're in London sightseeing
> Does anyone fancy meeting up for a Bank Holiday piss up tomorrow

I may be up for it, I'm at a loose end tomorrow, who else fancies it and where do you want to meet?

And more to the point who are you 'Bob & Terry'? Me and the fragrant Rallen may be up for it too.

GDx

> I may be up for it, I'm at a loose end tomorrow, who else fancies it and
> where do you want to meet?

> And more to the point who are you 'Bob & Terry'? Me and the fragrant
> Rallen may be up for it too.

> GDx
We're down from Derby on our own Morrissey Tour, been everwhere from th Fulham Road to the Grave Maurice, we both come on here now and again and we'd like to meet as many London Solo-ers.

Is the Worlds End any good?

Just been in London today too....but what the heck...go on then I'm at a loose end as well tomorrow, I could be tempted into a few cheeky jars....

> Just been in London today too....but what the heck...go on then I'm at a
> loose end as well tomorrow, I could be tempted into a few cheeky jars....
We'll find our way to the World's End in Camden for 2 o'clock tomorrow
everyone is welcome to be our guides around the drinking houses of London

pic156704.jpg

I'll confirm my attendance although I might get a nosebleed when I cross the river, don't you want to visit Boots in Croydon?

The World's End it is then
According to yell.com X marks the spot

pic156735.gif

GD and Patrick will recall a gathering of some London Moz Solo faces just over a year ago now which was spookily also arranged for The Worlds End...must be in the water.

WE is split into two parts, easier to spot each other if we meet in the smaller bar area i'd say whcih if you've never been there before B+T is the one to the right of Underworld as you face it...

confused?

We should be easy enough to spot, but just for good measure I'll sport my sensational 'You are The Quarry' badge which incidently is being given away free to everyone who comes to Reading on the 23rd....

see you all there

pic156739.jpg

Re: Count me in. What time are we meeting??

Me and Stan met at 2, where was everyone else, it was the most pissed i've been for a long time.

> Me and Stan met at 2, where was everyone else, it was the most pissed i've
> been for a long time.

You can't have!!! Stan would've texted me!!!!

Wouldn't he?

*sobs quietly into his guinness*

> Me and Stan met at 2, where was everyone else, it was the most pissed i've
> been for a long time.

We were there.
Waited three quarters of an hour but didn't see anyone.

Of course I would have mr mccann, but i dont have your number!!! I was in London on Sunday too and actually thought at the time I'd have given you a buzz if i'd known it. the evening turned into quite a session!!! i'd be appreciative if mr panic could reveal roughly how the evening proceeded from the dublin castle onwards....

in the small bar at the Worlds End??????? i got there about 1.45 and we left at 4pm there was hardly anyone in there at all, I was quite easy to spot, tall chap, black rimmed glasses and a 'You ar the quarry' badge...and where was GD?

> in the small bar at the Worlds End??????? i got there about 1.45 and we
> left at 4pm there was hardly anyone in there at all, I was quite easy to
> spot, tall chap, black rimmed glasses and a 'You ar the quarry'
> badge...and where was GD?

Stan.. the Scruffian Drinking Squad (world champions 84-87) are having a little drink on 30 April.. pre match beers if you fancy at the Porcupine in the Charing X Road about 19:30.. we're off the Von Bondies afterwards.. but if you are about and you have a wit, long hands and short pockets, and musical wisdom..

I would ask McCann, but they'll be some hardcore indie kids there, veterans of 'My Life Story' and 'Devid Devant' gigs... that may scare the old punk off. As you're a housemartin, you'd be Ok though.

Join us.
Ruffian

TEXTED?!?!

> You can't have!!! Stan would've texted me!!!!

> Wouldn't he?

> *sobs quietly into his guinness*

TEXTED?!?!?!?
What have you got to send and receive messages, Paddy? An Etch-A-Sketch?
*snigger*

Back
Top Bottom