Californians Can Help Farm Animals

D

Dave

Anyway, they have a cute picture to start with. that will appeal to some of you and you know who you are.

29z6kbp.jpg

and a logo. Post it on your myspace before the other kidz do!

2u73tx1.gif

then you can take the pledge here.

I promise to save all my letters on this subject to post here immediately upon demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I click the link you posted I go to this page with the form already filled in with all your info. Full name, address and email.

Now I can stalk you... when you sleep I will creep...

When I click the link you posted I go to this page with the form already filled in with all your info. Full name, address and email.

Now I can stalk you... when you sleep I will creep...

ZOMG! :D Thanks to you and others that alerted me. It's already been viewed 16 times, but luckily I have that in the clip and 1 in the chamber. :D

Dave, it's still there? Or it's false information so you can afford to disseminate it :p

Dave, it's still there? Or it's false information so you can afford to disseminate it :p

I guess it's there if it's in your browser, but I went back and found the link at the site instead of using the link in my email. I don't know? I don't see it now.

I guess it's there if it's in your browser, but I went back and found the link at the site instead of using the link in my email. I don't know? I don't see it now.

Probably it's in my browser, and in the browser of other 15 visitors :p

I'm voting yes for damn sure. ALSO for props 5 and 8.

Back
Top Bottom