• Hawaiian Tropic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malibu Fast

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Moz Posse-Redondo Beach

Everyone, well if you exclude all the delusional sociopaths who believe the cold and dank, introverted loner, comments on British politics he is told to say that he knows nothing about bullshit to make you buy, knows that the California Son grew up on the beaches of Moz Angeles. Seeing him today all oiled up on the beach, made me think what type of tanning oil he uses.

Dude, I'm going with Coppertone for sure. He's old school. He always said he liked that old Coppertone billboard off the 5 next to Disneyland. He gets a real dark tan like his mom and dad. They would call his mom Gidget on Redondo Beach That bikini pic is awesome. The people on So-Low are so lost and duped. There is a reason why he calls himself the California Son! :rofl:

Dude, I'm going with Coppertone for sure. He's old school. He always said he liked that old Coppertone billboard off the 5 next to Disneyland. He gets a real dark tan like his mom and dad. They would call his mom Gidget on Redondo Beach That bikini pic is awesome. The people on So-Low are so lost and duped. There is a reason why he calls himself the California Son! :rofl:

Oh dear, no responses to your pathetic poll, so you have resorted to replying to yourself. What a sad twat you are.

that's what i voted too!

Attn: Moz Posse. I reckon dudes. I reckon don't use the same computer in the lobby at the Sunset Marquis to post. I reckon you know from first hand experience how insane these delusional sociopath foreigner stalkers are, they will try everything to get to you since you live in Moz Angeles and you are a clue to the California Son's location! Mix up your IP address if you are going to post anon.

I reckon anyway, yeah bro. Remember when the California Son came back home to Moz Angeles for good in 1987 and whenever he would have to do a photo shoot for a release or tour, especially to Brittin, his makeup lady would cake on all that white pasty makeup to make him look like he hadn't seen the sun in 6 months and he would call it Brittish f***** paint! Lol

Oh dear, no responses to your pathetic poll, so you have resorted to replying to yourself. What a sad twat you are.
Oh dear? Who the f*** says that except an old lady in England. You sad Euro Trash delusional twat. Do you think Aztec gives a shit or would even consider replying to himself because you jealous losers hiding behind a keyboard in your shithole in England talk shit.

Oh dear? Who the f*** says that except an old lady in England. You sad Euro Trash delusional twat. Do you think Aztec gives a shit or would even consider replying to himself because you jealous losers hiding behind a keyboard in your shithole in England talk shit.
Do you feel better now you have got off your chest? How’s the poll going? And btw thicko, I wasn’t talking about Aztec I was talking about you responding to your own poll, even Aztec tried to inform you how to do it and not give yourself away.

Do you feel better now you have got off your chest? How’s the poll going? And btw thicko, I wasn’t talking about Aztec I was talking about you responding to your own poll, even Aztec tried to inform you how to do it and not give yourself away.
haha surface calling someone else thick. there's some delicious irony for ya.

Back
Top Bottom