"California Son": 'Ultimate M Box' details - Morrissey Official FB (9 May, 2019)

Link resolves to:

"THIS BUNDLE IS AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMERS RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY.
UK/EUROPE STOCK WILL BECOME AVAILABLE SOON.

Bundle includes the following items:
  • Exclusive California Son Limited Edition Record Player
  • Exclusive California Son Celebratory Pin
  • California Son Album Vinyl
  • Wedding Bell Blues 7'' Vinyl
  • Exclusive Special Edition T-Shirt
THIS ITEM WILL SHIP MAY 29TH, 2019"

https://morrissey-california-son-ul...cts/morrissey-california-son-ultimate-box-set

$200 US only - Europe to follow.

Custom record player!?

full

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem with tacky merch. He and every other artist has been doing it for years. Anyone care for a Southpaw Grammar Gym Bag, or a Japanese Jigsaw puzzle? Only problem I have these days, is the quantities in which this stuff is being produced, there’s no chance of these ever becoming rare or becoming more valuable than they were originally bought for. Available in the US with a U.K. batch to follow. There’s just too many. It’s no fun if you’re a collector. You want rare stuff, no matter how cheap & tacky. If these Record Players were limited to 50 worldwide, I’d buy one. If the white labels were 50 worldwide, I’d have bought one. There’s no holy grail items no more, nothing to get excited about or clamour over.

I agree it’s not that big a deal that he’s issuing this, though it is waay overpriced. I think the record player is cute actually, almost made to be Instagram-able.

I agree it’s not that big a deal that he’s issuing this, though it is waay overpriced. I think the record player is cute actually, almost made to be Instagram-able.

Yeah, the price is obviously a real turn off. When you break that bundle down, what’s the LP going for, $20? The 7” is about $8, $5 for that pin or sticker, whatever it is, and $20 for a T-shirt, or thereabouts. That’s $150ish going on the Record Player. Would be worth it if he signed it right across the lid.
There’s just a laziness to all this stuff now, bare minimum he could’ve signed it for $200.

When are you going to stop being an arse-licking prick?
Hmm can’t see this as arse licking and generally, i would call you a c*** at this point. However this merchandise is awful. His photo on an alba 30 quid record player is appalling.’ Extra track and a tacky badge ‘do not go far enough to explain his own hypocrisy here.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BUNDLE:rock::rock:

WITH THE RECORD PLAYER PEOPLE!!!! A ONCE IN A LIFETIME ITEM!!!!!!!

you dont see the haters like Skinny and Mr Cometry having access to this type of beautiful item:thumb::rock::thumb:

I know I don't have to buy that bundle (and I won't) but am I the only one getting sick over these countless attempts to rip people off? I miss the days when it was just a CD and vinyl option. Now its box sets, t shirt bundles, limited editions, stupid pins, mugs, pre-order, blah blah blah. Moz is becoming an expert at everything apart from focusing on the music. It's all so tiring.

Last edited:
Wring out that sponge
Exactly. Reminds me of the Southpaw/Outsiders tour in Dublin when at the end Moz took off his shirt and spent half of 'National Front Disco' rubbing it into his sweaty armpits. He throws the dripping wet ragshirt into the audience who go apeshit over it, gouging each other to get their hands on it. f***in spineless craven masochists with no self respect. That boxset bundle reminds me of that sweat soaked shirt.

I think he’s still very much focused on the music. He’s just put on some fantastic shows and I have loved swords and world peace the current besides and current covers. While this stuff isn’t for me they make it because someone buys it. What do I care if they’re happy to buy it. I dont even think about it. Why would I

f*** wasting money on that shite. Yesterday the original vinyl 12" of The Cure's Catch, Lovecats, and Japanese Whispers album arrived, in mint condition at bargain basement price. There are better things to spend your money on than an 'Ultimate M Box'. Even the name is crap.

I really like the bundle. It’s rather pricey, though, which is what will put me off purchasing it when the UK stock arrives. The more regions it launches in, the less valuable it is.

It’s only a cheap player, the quality isn’t too bad, but it’s a massive markup for a change of decor, albeit quite a funky looking one.

I can’t wait for the album and have been eagerly viewing the videos and pics of fans at the Broadway shows. Morrissey seems to be on fine form!

Adam. You resemble a diplodocus and I still love the moment you were snarling st everyone in Germany 2009.
Daft twat
You make me laugh you little coward :)

On a serious note please get some help. You seem somewhat unhinged.

I know I don't have to buy that bundle (and I won't) but am I the only one getting sick over these countless attempts to rip people off? I miss the days when it was just a CD and vinyl option. Now its box sets, t shirt bundles, limited editions, stupid pins, mugs, pre-order, blah blah blah. Moz is becoming an expert at everything apart from focusing on the music. It's all so tiring.

Welcome to 2019, where you still can’t
leak or download a free T-shirt bundle, record player, stupid pin,mug...

if you are a twat then DONT BUY THIS WONDERFUL BUNDLE!!
:rock::rock:

GIVE IT UP SO TRUE FANS AND MUSICAL CONNOISSEURS CAN GRAB :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom