"California Son" third week in the top 5 in Poland - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Poland. - Morrissey Central
June 11, 2019

Morrissey's "California Son" is spending its third week in the top 5 in Poland.

"Moje szczere dzieki dla Polski!" - Morrissey.

Opera Momentaufnahme_2019-06-11_200736_www.morrisseycentral.com.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It really isnt. If it was about educating people then you wouldn’t be undermining your own goal by insulting people. All you want to do is be nasty and aggressive online because you are weak and pathetic IRL. That’s all.
Yes, I agree. There's this strange taunting moral superiority amongst those trolls.
They're not here to make anyone see the light. They're here to flaunt their moral virtue and admonish anyone who doesn't agree with it or happens to still enjoy Morrissey.
Strange that some people are doing this while making crude generalizations about all Polish people.
All while claiming they're on the "right side of history".:rolleyes:

Before you start defining Poles as the xenophobes, first find out something about history of Poland and Poles.

Yes, I agree. There's this strange taunting moral superiority amongst those trolls.
They're not here to make anyone see the light. They're here to flaunt their moral virtue and admonish anyone who doesn't agree with it or happens to still enjoy Morrissey.
Strange that some people are doing this while making crude generalizations about all Polish people.
The comment was NOT about “all Polish people”, was it? If you had even a remedial level grasp on the English language, you’d be able to comprehend that.

^THIS - is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. Lippy, red-neck, white-bred, chicken-shit motherf***ers who follow a heard - instead of having the balls to keep it real.

Present-day Morrissey fans.

Congratulations ya f***ing spoon-fed, punk-ass little bitch. You’ve won today’s Ignorant Sack of Shit Award!

See you in the trenches, little fella. ;)

Put on the babushka:turban: quit reading that dumb koran and go looking for a job FFS
You lefty nutjobs know everything except DOING WORK :lbf:

Its pretty nuts, im pretty left leaning and theres a lot that Morrissey says I disagree with. But I love Morrissey's music and I come here for that, and whatever disagreements I have with his personal philosophies aren't enough to make me turn away from his music. The "right side of history" argument is f***ing weird. As if there will come some day when all of this arguing will actually matter. No one gives a f*** about a bunch of people arguing about Morrissey's personal philosophies on the internet.

:straightface:

they are on the right side of a dole check:lbf:

No one gives a f*** about a bunch of people arguing about Morrissey's personal philosophies on the internet.
Apparently people do care, or they wouldn’t be on here - daily - debating it’s meaning. If it weren’t for Morrissey's rampant philosophical diarrhea, there’d be nothing to talk about. His past 2 decades of musical output are - at best - elevator pablum for sycophants who can’t let go and jobless, angry, right-wing f***-tards who live in their mom’s basements.

Here’s an idea to break up the bullshit that’s permeated this thread...

Let’s get back to the roots, shall we?

California Son is not and never was in the Top-5 in Poland.

The record company didn’t post it. Morrissey, or someone in his camp - with authority to do so, did so. Ergo - Morrissey is fine with fake-ass stats, provided they keep his minions lapping at the choda.

Scraper clowns, spouting nonsense. Picked up, disseminated and voraciously defended by weak-minded twats who’re happy to follow him down the rabbit hole.

Enjoy!

Here’s an idea to break up the bullshit that’s permeated this thread...

Let’s get back to the roots, shall we?

California Son is not and never was in the Top-5 in Poland.

The record company didn’t post it. Morrissey, or someone in his camp - with authority to do so, did so. Ergo - Morrissey is fine with fake-ass stats, provided they keep his minions lapping at the choda.

Scraper clowns, spouting nonsense. Picked up, disseminated and voraciously defended by weak-minded twats who’re happy to follow him down the rabbit hole.

Enjoy!

ERGO,I guess its a no on getting a jobdoh:

these lazy twats like this one here, take their dole money and buy weed and beer, and then read harry potter books.
thats why the dumb literary words like 'ergo' 'gruel' and all cucky language.:lbf:

He left stage in Warsaw not Cracow after some drunk Brits offended him yelling abuse. I was there

He left stage in Warsaw not Cracow after some drunk Brits offended him yelling abuse. I was there
What, ‘we miss you in old trafford’...?

Nazi Pete likes to dismiss Poland anyway

"California Son" third week in the top 5 in Poland "
It can be true . There is a bigest polish commercial chain selling books, international press and media products (including film, music, and software) - EMPiK .
And indeed this album was 3 weeks in the top 5 best selling albums in the alternative music category .
Now California son is 45 .
https://www.empik.com/bestsellery/m...hideUnavailable=true&start=31&qtype=facetForm

There is a tweet from 27th may and CS is in TOP 5 exactly #2

I know it's a bit complicated but the post on Morrissey Central can be true :tiphat:

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom