"California Son" third week in the top 5 in Poland - Morrissey Central

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
Poland. - Morrissey Central
June 11, 2019

Morrissey's "California Son" is spending its third week in the top 5 in Poland.

"Moje szczere dzieki dla Polski!" - Morrissey.

Opera Momentaufnahme_2019-06-11_200736_www.morrisseycentral.com.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Great performance! Way to go
Bring on that Warsaw-residency

Indeed. At six songs a night he could play there until he turns 70. Make up for last time. Whatever happened to the rumoured Polish tour anyway?

f***ing hell. Is this where we're at? Proclaiming the third week in the top 5 in the Polish charts.

This is where it ends.
Thought that the polish got hit hard by the Nazi regime or am I wrong , howerver if true great chart position in Poland as surely they would be first to point out Moz as a nazi. Stated so many times on this site, so who is right agenda twats will never be right.

For some reason us swedes cannot take polish people seriously. I try and picture how the handy man Pawel is listening to Moz singing covers. Maybe they play it at the speedway track?

I see them in shops at times and polish people have a special neck and back of the head that tells you where they are from. They used to be mighty and ruled Europe but how sad is it to talk about the past and what you used to be long before you lived?

Pawel sings Moz with a polish accent while drinking cöyfy which is a polish version of coffee that is made from garden soil that they roasted. Pawel takes the damp damaged wallpaper that hangs down and rolls it into a mic and dances at his latest place of work and sings along.

Pawel Golota moved to Sweden and became a c*** that tried his hardest to make swedes have their cars fail at the MOT until we dragged him out in the woods and beat him so badly he never walked again.

I sometimes see him in his wheelchair and I pretend to smoke a cigar cause he cannot enjoy one ever again. People from Poland deserve to be the hounds of Eruope and they are useless at speedway too.

Same word in loads of countries like Romania and more and I always say it to female gypsies outside the stores.
I am fluent in curse words in romanian and bulgarian now. I even know some romani words to use when handy. I watched a romanian show and it taught me all I needed.

Umbre!

Sweden and Malta made him number 1 in the charts and a cover album travelling up and down charts like that is nothing hut a miracle.

People forget about that.

For some reason us swedes cannot take polish people seriously. I try and picture how the handy man Pawel is listening to Moz singing covers. Maybe they play it at the speedway track?

I see them in shops at times and polish people have a special neck and back of the head that tells you where they are from. They used to be mighty and ruled Europe but how sad is it to talk about the past and what you used to be long before you lived?

Pawel sings Moz with a polish accent while drinking cöyfy which is a polish version of coffee that is made from garden soil that they roasted. Pawel takes the damp damaged wallpaper that hangs down and rolls it into a mic and dances at his latest place of work and sings along.

Pawel Golota moved to Sweden and became a c*** that tried his hardest to make swedes have their cars fail at the MOT until we dragged him out in the woods and beat him so badly he never walked again.

I sometimes see him in his wheelchair and I pretend to smoke a cigar cause he cannot enjoy one ever again. People from Poland deserve to be the hounds of Eruope and they are useless at speedway too.
Seriously get this deleted from site pathetic shit

What next?

"Morrissey spends a fabulous fourth week in the Luxembourg Top 100 Album charts. Oh and don't forget to buy the cassette, T-shirt and that ludicrous record player that looks like it's made out of balsa wood and blu tack."

*insert picture of a buck toothed girl from Luxembourg holding 'California Son' here*

What next?

"Morrissey spends a fabulous fourth week in the Luxembourg Top 100 Album charts. Oh and don't forget to buy the cassette, T-shirt and that ludicrous record player that looks like it's made out of balsa wood and blu tack."

*insert picture of a buck toothed girl from Luxembourg holding 'California Son' here*
Best is move on and go and find yourself a life, hopefully in a coal mine just ready to be capped and disappear for good. Sure we will not miss your drivel

What have you got against Poland you racist scum?

Sully little SJW. Poland is a dump and their charts utterly irrelevant. Admit it.

It’s almost as irrelevant as that prisoners’ island you live on.

Jog on you c***y little bot.

Is there nothing this site can do to block the anonymous troll(s) that have taken it over? Let's put aside the racism for a moment to agree that the most defining characteristic of the alt-right is their tiresome trolldom.

Indeed. At six songs a night he could play there until he turns 70. Make up for last time. Whatever happened to the rumoured Polish tour anyway?

he walked offstage in Krakow after 20mins. maybe they threw some polish saussage on him

Can anyone share links that show the California Son chart placements in Poland that this Morrissey Central post reports?

I found the official Poland Top 50 albums from the week California Son was released (sales period 24/05/2019 - 30/05/2019) with a chart date of June 6, 2019 and Morrissey is not in the official Top 50 let alone the Top 5, contradicting the Morrissey Central post.

You can see the full Top 50 from the week of California Son release here:

http://olis.onyx.pl/listy/index.asp?idlisty=1214&lang=

The chart for the second week of release of California Son in Poland will be published soon so it is possible that it climbed from outside the Top 50 to become Top 5, but not even placing in the Top 50 in its first week makes it impossible for it to have been Top 5 for three weeks running as reported by Morrissey Central.

OLiS has been the official Top 50 album chart compiler and reporter since 2000.

You can watch for news of the new Top 50 albums (published soon) online here:

http://olis.onyx.pl/listy/archiwum.asp?lang=

Is there nothing this site can do to block the anonymous troll(s) that have taken it over? Let's put aside the racism for a moment to agree that the most defining characteristic of the alt-right is their tiresome trolldom.

as long as that creepy vegan troll is allowed to ..
and the new nazi friends youtube afficionados. oh wait

Can anyone share links that show the California Son chart placements in Poland that this Morrissey Central post reports?

I found the official Poland Top 50 albums from the week California Son was released (sales period 24/05/2019 - 30/05/2019) with a chart date of June 6, 2019 and Morrissey is not in the official Top 50 let alone the Top 5, contradicting the Morrissey Central post.

The chart for the second week of release of California Son in Poland will be published soon so it is possible that it climbed from outside the Top 50 to become Top 5, but not even placing in the Top 50 in its first week makes it impossible for it to have been Top 5 for three weeks running as reported by Morrissey Central.

I think Morrissey was just trolling with that Morrissey Central post.

God - Skinny really has shown his true colours. The mask has slipped. Total racism and xenophobia. Shocking. He should be boycotted.

So there's a possibility that not only is this a pitiful stat, but it could be entirely made up!

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom