"California Son" review in Classic Pop (5/10)

New review in Classic Pop.
Gets a bit of a vicious slagging and a 5/10.
Much of the review predictably focuses on his more recent troubling statements.
Bit surprising as Classic Pop are generally v positive about him.
Think they might have even given Low in High School 10/10 (or equivalent).

Kiss Me... was when I began to appreciate The Cure. I foolishly did the 'can't like them if you like Moz' thing as per my schoolmates, but I have come to love a large amount of the back catalogue.
Regards,
FWD.
The first song The Kiss just unleashes all types of creatures on that album the cure is known for. Some ugly and some beautiful and with eighteen songs plus I think around 6 - 8 Quality B sides what is not to love?

The first song The Kiss just unleashes all types of creatures on that album the cure is known for. Some ugly and some beautiful and with eighteen songs plus I think around 6 - 8 Quality B sides what is not to love?
Kiss me... is such a good album, the first time I heard Catch I couldn't help but listen to it over and over again.
Despite reviews like this I can't wait to get a hold of this album. When I first heard he was doing a covers album I was a bit worried, but as soon as I heard Its Over I couldn't wait for the rest!

Kiss me... is such a good album, the first time I heard Catch I couldn't help but listen to it over and over again.
Despite reviews like this I can't wait to get a hold of this album. When I first heard he was doing a covers album I was a bit worried, but as soon as I heard Its Over I couldn't wait for the rest!
Yeah I don't get the sub par reviews at all. They relish in shitting on his original material so you'd think they'd look more kindly on him singing other peoples' songs, and beautifully I might add.

Tags
california son info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom